For Sale Holiday Giveaway: 1000 CPS Chips!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number Assignments:
70. RowdyRawhide: 3726 - 3779 - winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

Capture.JPG

Congratulations @RowdyRawhide !!! Please PM me your shipping address!!!

Last edited:
Sorry gonna donate them to my local Knights of Colombus council, they are currently using an assortent of cheap ABS chips for charity tourneys they put on.

Plus it would be bad chip karma to sell a set that won via charity;)
That's great! I was just kiddin :) well, 90% kidding

But wait....there's more!

A consolation prize is going to the winner of tonight's drawing (sorry, Rowdy - one prize/entrant ;))!!!! The member belonging to tonight's number will get a complete sample set of CPS chips - cash and tourney chips - and possibly some more goodies?

Merry Christmas everyone - and good luck :) :)

But wait....there's more!

A consolation prize is going to the winner of tonight's drawing (sorry, Rowdy - one prize/entrant ;))!!!! The member belonging to tonight's number will get a complete sample set of CPS chips - cash and tourney chips - and possibly some more goodies?

Merry Christmas everyone - and good luck :) :)

Links, you are the man! Thanks for your generosity.

Very kind sentiments, guys (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: If anyone wishes to do something I would be grateful if it went to the Head and Neck Cancer Research Fund (selected from the "Direct My Gift to:" dropdown here) at the UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Ok, everyone...since Links is stepping up his game and running another draw, it's time for us to step up and make a donation in his honor to his favorite charity. Cmon, no amount is too small. The perfect way to say "thank you and happy holidays"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom