Help me to find a name for my set (1 Viewer)

English?

You ok with something Swiss? Maybe something alluding to a Mediterranean-style lakeside resort in Ticino? Or would you want to stick with something in the German area?

To quote MF Doom from the Madvillain album

Call it _____ bistro, bed and breakfast, bar, grill, cafe, lounge on the water :)

Looks like the last inlay said "Coral Beach" on your chips..... i'd say they are coral beach chips just as my as my chips are either Sloth Club or Horse shoes

I suggest making it personal. Don’t do something generic. My CPC set that is being made has a special meaning to me. Still go with the beach theme but what are you into? Do you have a favorite movie? Favorite sports team? Find a word or phrase from something like that to inspire you. IMO, generic is bad.

I suggest making it personal. Don’t do something generic. My CPC set that is being made has a special meaning to me. Still go with the beach theme but what are you into? Do you have a favorite movie? Favorite sports team? Find a word or phrase from something like that to inspire you. IMO, generic is bad.

Exactly.... This is how I ended up with the Sloth Club. Its a name common in my family anywhere you set up a party or bar along with the general act of handing out and being non productive with yourself.....ie the sloth club. I wanted and went with a very plain design like an old school underground. I'm very excited to finally receive it, whenever that will be. I liked the theme so much that I also bought a cards mold secondary set to complement it.

Do not rush custom chips, If you plan to keep them as a personal set then they should be something that just makes sense for you.

Thanks guys! You brought something to my mind. Yes, it should be personal, the set should have a Connection to me.

there is a hotel in Spain where my family and I spent once a great vacation and I had the name already on my list And the more I think about it the more I start to love it.

the hotel's name is Eden Lago and it will probably the Name of my set too.

Thanks guys! You brought something to my mind. Yes, it should be personal, the set should have a Connection to me.

there is a hotel in Spain where my family and I spent once a great vacation and I had the name already on my list And the more I think about it the more I start to love it.

the hotel's name is Eden Lago and it will probably the Name of my set too.
I feel so much better for your chips now haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom