Mixed lead - Find me a red $5! (1 Viewer)

jamesjkim

Straight
Reaction score
So this is mostly the line up that would stay although, as is the case with chipping, plans will probably change and who knows where this will end up. But for now, this is my mixed leaded THC line up.

I think the Sundance $5 works pretty well but I still want to replace it with a THC mold red $5 (maybe mixing molds isn't as tilting to others but the Sundance is already part of my mixed housemold set).

I don't prefer the hundo inlay so might just overlabel (no murder) to something a bit less intense. LCO 25 don't quite match the condition of the rest but I feel like the colors make up for it.

I originally had a wanted ad for a leaded $5 (preferably shaped) but figured we could take a step back and start here. Appreciate any suggestions and/or other thoughts on the line up! Thanks!

1708992772131.png

1708992783589.png

So this is mostly the line up that would stay although, as is the case with chipping, plans will probably change and who knows where this will end up. But for now, this is my mixed leaded THC line up.

I think the Sundance $5 works pretty well but I still want to replace it with a THC mold red $5 (maybe mixing molds isn't as tilting to others but the Sundance is already part of my mixed housemold set).

I don't prefer the hundo inlay so might just overlabel (no murder) to something a bit less intense. LCO 25 don't quite match the condition of the rest but I feel like the colors make up for it.

I originally had a wanted ad for a leaded $5 (preferably shaped) but figured we could take a step back and start here. Appreciate any suggestions and/or other thoughts on the line up! Thanks!

View attachment 1282080
View attachment 1282082
PCA $25 would look great

Just be patient, some nice $5’s will eventually come up for sale or someone will break up a set. It took me a year to get all of the GE $5’s I wanted.

Maybe just bad timing on the start date of your mixed set. I sold 3 racks of Nevada Hotel $5’s and almost 2 racks of Fun Ship $5’s within the past 2 months.

Just be patient, some nice $5’s will eventually come up for sale or someone will break up a set. It took me a year to get all of the GE $5’s I wanted.

Maybe just bad timing on the start date of your mixed set. I sold 3 racks of Nevada Hotel $5’s and almost 2 racks of Fun Ship $5’s within the past 2 months.
Bad timing indeed! But for sure, in it for the long haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom