Hello from the "Other Place" (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm over from the "other site which shalnt not be named lest you tempt the fate of the thing high atop the whatever".

I live near the New Hampshire/Massachusetts border and enjoy insisting on running it once when behind, and then going runner-runner to scoop the high and the low.

I get the feeling the other manimals will be joining us shortly over here. Place is about to get a little lively, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I get the feeling the other manimals will be joining us shortly over here. Place is about to get a little lively, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Your late![emoji41]

Although you DID post before me!

Welcome!

Oh! I'm Redbelly, and I have a problem... (this forum is probably NOT the place I want to be to get help! But then again, I don't WANT any help! I like me just the way I am![emoji41])!

Redbelly and berg... Welcome! :cool:

kN5Wr.gif

i came as fast as i could. glad to know there's still a functioning poker chip forum on the internets.

however, i gotta tell you guys, giving away memberships with avatars and everything for less than $200, you'll be broke in a week.

I just noticed you can post in the classifieds for free. This place is surely doomed. I also get 150 messages in my inbox for no extra cost. What is going on?!

Settle down Spikester, there's a conspiracy thread you haven't started here yet that I need to go read :)

I have just spent my first evening browsing this site. It is so much faster and more responsive than the "other site." And it works. Praise the chip gods. We have a new home.

And I can post from tapatalk here, too? This is like an alternate universe where sh*t works. Crazy.

Whaaaat?

I just noticed you can post in the classifieds for free. This place is surely doomed. I also get 150 messages in my inbox for no extra cost. What is going on?!

Whaaaaaaaat?

Wait, and I no longer have to be 7 years behind on all the chip things???

OK, I'm in. Be skeptical, always.

(Funny, I just checked this place yesterday and there was nothing going on. What a difference a day makes.)

A welcome snowball effect. How did this influx start?

There was a post on the other site in the thread about the site problems there that wound up deleted, but not before enough of us saw that it mentioned this site as an alternative to a site that has long been ignored by its owner.

I hadn't bothered to read that thread before. It's a shame that competition is stifled so blatantly. Good that a few people saw the details anyway.

OMG OMG OMG

I'm on Tapatalk and it didn't require me to sign over a semi vital organ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom