Heads Up - KEM Bridge Jumbo setups on sale at Amazon $20.52 (over half price) (1 Viewer)

My decks arrived yesterday and was surprised to see that everything was never played and sealed as far as the inner plastic wrapping around each deck of cards. There was just no outer plastic wrap around the whole Kem box. The cards look to be in perfect shape to my uneducated eye. Looks like I may have gotten lucky. I have never played with Kems before so this is my first time experiencing them. Looks to be a good deal as far as what I received!

20230402_095622.jpg
20230402_095511.jpg
20230402_095559.jpg

My decks arrived yesterday and was surprised to see that everything was never played and sealed as far as the inner plastic wrapping around each deck of cards. There was just no outer plastic wrap around the whole Kem box. The cards look to be in perfect shape to my uneducated eye. Looks like I may have gotten lucky. I have never played with Kems before so this is my first time experiencing them. Looks to be a good deal as far as what I received!

View attachment 1111150View attachment 1111151View attachment 1111152
Thanks for the update. It looks like the original deal is over. Amazon's price is now $30. (still lower then usual).

Just thought I would post that I am satisfied with what I received from the amazon sale. I just got 2 setups of these and they are barely warped, if at all, in my opinion. They pass the "shuffle half the deck in upside down and put it on the table" test. Here is a picture of two decks shuffled with half the cards upside down. The (new to me) $20 Kems are the ones on the left, and the deck on the right is an old Bicycle prestige deck that is warped pretty bad on the short edge. So for me, this was a very worthwhile deal :)

PXL_20230403_135535765.MP.jpg

Just thought I would post that I am satisfied with what I received from the amazon sale. I just got 2 setups of these and they are barely warped, if at all, in my opinion. They pass the "shuffle half the deck in upside down and put it on the table" test. Here is a picture of two decks shuffled with half the cards upside down. The (new to me) $20 Kems are the ones on the left, and the deck on the right is an old Bicycle prestige deck that is warped pretty bad on the short edge. So for me, this was a very worthwhile deal :)

View attachment 1111699
Wow I’ve never seen a Bicycle Prestige deck warp that much.

Were the KEMs you received fully opened or where the decks still in cellophane?

Wow I’ve never seen a Bicycle Prestige deck warp that much.

Were the KEMs you received fully opened or where the decks still in cellophane?
Decks were still wrapped in cellophane. Also, I went and looked, and my amazon order says they are new.

1680532426351.png

Oh, and those Bikes are probably 14 years old and were used by my kids for quite a few years before they warped. They may have been packed in a backpack for a hiking trip and/or stored in a hot car or something. They were good cards and worth what I paid for them in my opinion.

FYI there is one Used - Like New of the same item as the OP at around the same price if someone didn’t get in on it and want to take a chance. Free return, so not much risk:

40DF18E2-7D5B-4E23-9603-95DF1F499314.jpeg

Just go to the original link and scroll down a little to see the option to buy Used.

My set up arrived over the weekend while I was away. Apparently the package was not perfectly sealed and sat in water on my porch . The cardboard box is pretty fucked as you can see from the warping of the paper pieces. The cards themselves seem like they are OK so I will just have to trash the box.

46F4B9D3-F99C-46F6-B3CA-3FE9C4B685A9.jpeg
CF8B4B17-BD16-4884-9B26-425C341AE7D4.jpeg
6062F522-E805-4A35-827D-ADAEE571CC14.jpeg

Mine have a date code of 4122. I assume that means ww41 of '22? (approx. 6 months from production) The decks are not warped and were factory sealed upon arrival.

Looks like the sale price is once again available.

Based on feedback seems like it’s worth the risk?

KEMs are worth the "risk" of $20 if you're ok with cards possibly bowing after opening the cellophane for $20. They are hardly ever not usable - can't say the same for COPAG, whose faces literally rub off the card after a couple dozens hours of play.

This is a good deal for new KEMs no matter what way you cut it. They are buttery smooth and an industry standard. However, KEMs bow easily.

KEMs are worth the "risk" of $20 if you're ok with cards possibly bowing after opening the cellophane for $20. They are hardly ever not usable - can't say the same for COPAG, whose faces literally rub off the card after a couple dozens hours of play.

This is a good deal for new KEMs no matter what way you cut it. They are buttery smooth and an industry standard. However, KEMs bow easily.
Yeah the kems I have do tend to bow a bit. Doesn’t bother me too though, I still really enjoy playing with them.

And I can same the same for the copada unfortunately….such a shame.

I'm lucky enough to get next day shipping for these. I received my order yesterday and two of the cards in the black deck were marked but no bowing. I submitted an exchange request with Amazon and got my second set up today. The second set up is perfect and I'm really happy with it.
IMG_5018.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom