For Sale Sealed KEM Bridge Jumbo Setups - $25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLemursReturn

3 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Got a bunch of these in the Amazon and figured I'd pass some along to anyone who missed. $25 per setup, Venmo/PPF&F/Zelle/BTC.

Black & Gold Bridge Jumbo, still sealed and no issues as far as I can tell. They seem to all be from late 2022, but I'm not going to check every single deck.

If you order soon and hate them upon receipt and let me know before April 14, I can send you an Amazon return code and a refund.

Shipping:
1 setup - $5
2-8 setups - $9
9+ setups - $14

IMG_20230404_105143.jpg

Yes, it's a small markup to cover time, energy, storing, packing, shipping, etc. But I think this is still much better than any other normal price for new KEM setups.

I can't answer as I wish for it might be considered thread crapping, stop tagging me you APE.
For what it's worth, I fall in the "sure, maybe they don't last, but they feel so damn smooth... irresistible... much better than anything else" camp. That said, I've only been using them for about a year and I haven't tried nearly as many options as some people around here.

But yeah, I suppose we should debate in the dedicated hater thread.

For what it's worth, I fall in the "sure, maybe they don't last, but they feel so damn smooth... irresistible... much better than anything else" camp. That said, I've only been using them for about a year and I haven't tried nearly as many options as some people around here.

But yeah, I suppose we should debate in the dedicated hater thread.
Just being silly, these are still a great deal for people for sure. I like the stiffer cards and I play with apes that need that, both opinions valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom