Havana club mock-up... (1 Viewer)

Nelson88

High Hand
Reaction score
Started working on a second design today. It’s another fairly simple one, but that’s the way I like it. I’ll definitely mess around with the chip colors more, I was more so worried about the logo and the alignment of everything. Feedback appreciated...
B0A2149B-6821-4B41-8D44-AEB7A7EA1D4B.png
5C3A0C1A-F4B1-429B-9676-484F638BA822.png

Looks good. I like these styles of sets when the spots complement the base colour rather than contrast it.

Maybe incorporate something from Havana in the image? Like a mojito, palm tree or beach view.

My new custom set will be Havana Cardroom . ill send you some of the pics of my new label once i receive them and put them on my chips. Should be here by Tuesday.

make the background more prominent. I have a hard time seeing it as it blends in too much. Probably impossible to see at a distance, ala when chips are on the table.

Great start! The 100 white spot kind of sticks out. The rest of the set seems to mix nicely with the base.

I like the latest iteration. Maybe change up the hundo a bit. All your chips utilize the darker color for the 1/8” spot except the hundo. Try using black for the 1/8” spot and white for the 1/4”? Looking good though.

I still gotta play around with some of the colors, but i did darken the background a bit...

CLUB HAVANA MOCK-UP.png
CLUB HAVANA 5000 CHIP MOCK-UP.png

Last edited:
This might look really stupid, because quite frankly I suck at anything artistic, but what about trying the trees and ground as one colour for each chip, but colour matching every background a different colour.

Last edited:
Just realised I suggest my own chip lol

Not all that different from your own idea, so this will give you a different perspective to consider.
E01DDCB7-B0E5-4C58-AC55-3E6617A20CC8.jpeg

Pretty sure this is going to be my final mock-up. It’s bold, easy to read and each element stands out. Now to figure out chip colors...

3CB55725-AD23-4C36-A27E-7AAC5D2C2E89.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom