Hard Candy Hold'em - Mafia-Themed All-Inclusive Custom Poker Chip Set Designed by Me! (3 Viewers)

Imagine you were one of the financiers on the Shark Tank and was presented with this idea. Do you have any data that would support your belief that anybody would want to buy these chips? If not, you are throwing other people's money away. Best option is to listen to all the constructive criticism and go back to the drawing boards so you can produce a viable chip set that would appeal to a wider market.

I still question though whether Velveeta actually counts as cheese. You may be stuck in lawyer limbo arguing over the definition of "is"

The assertion that Velveeta is cheese alone I think wins you the case. I am still trying to figure out what Velveeta is. I am pretty sure it's not cheese...
Jack, is that you?

I still question though whether Velveeta actually counts as cheese. You may be stuck in lawyer limbo arguing over the definition of "is"

Jack, is that you?

Not sure whether I'm being sought out for my professional abilities or my talent for classifying foodstuffs, but I'm ready to do what it takes in either case.

Imagine you were one of the financiers on the Shark Tank and was presented with this idea. Do you have any data that would support your belief that anybody would want to buy these chips? If not, you are throwing other people's money away. Best option is to listen to all the constructive criticism and go back to the drawing boards so you can produce a viable chip set that would appeal to a wider market.

Definitely QVC worthy. Now where did I put my ScrubDaddy.

:) Hmm.. Poker chip buyers & retailers have been going at it all wrong ...
Who needs Milanos, Key Wests, Fan of Cards, Atlantic Clubs, Dunes or Private Cardrooms, when they could have been selling these!

** .. How about we all also fund a "Cucumber Cowboys" tournament set, where each denom's cowboy looks like he's right out of Mr. Potato Head, & the font is purple "Barney" italic ... Of course at the beginning of each game, the host must read each chip character's silly name & backstory before the PotatoHead Barney Cards hit the felt .. :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah but this guy's rich now, and the chips and cards are flying off the shelves.

(Steps back slightly..)

Makes you lot look pretty foolish now, eh?

What was the result of this kickstarter?

I think it ended up in one of these:
blackhole.jpg

As long as u like it - go for it - me, not my style - but respect the amount of work you put into the project - wish you luck !

This showed up in a “similar threads”, based on another stupid thread I was in for some stupid reason. Why not just post in it for a 2020 bump

It's a great feature! I'd forgotten all about these!

And also have no recollection of doing this:

accountant1-jpg.56758

Too much medical marijuana maybe

Will somebody please lock this thread so that it stops getting necro-posted every year.

Reactions: Nex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom