Hard Candy Hold'em - Mafia-Themed All-Inclusive Custom Poker Chip Set Designed by Me! (2 Viewers)

I'm pretty sure half of all men on the East Coast are married to ASU girls somehow. It's bizarre

Nice resurrection,,thanks. Dino Accountants Holdem' had me chuckling for a while

Some real cheesy jokes thrown in for good measure, you guys are meunsters !

I remember reading the thread back in the day and thinking, "isn't hard candy a term for Ch*ld p**rn or something?"

Not the best thing to have associated with your product.

WTF... Hard Candy Mafia themed childish cartoon poker what?.....and The Black Aurora??? flashing LED lights birdcage that I control from a remote..why?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages?

Mario was seriously high and obviously had too much time on his hands....(and apparently couldn't buy a clue) o_O

WTF... Hard Candy Mafia themed childish cartoon poker what?.....and The Black Aurora??? flashing LED lights birdcage that I control from a remote..why?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages?

Mario was seriously high and obviously had too much time on his hands....(and apparently couldn't buy a clue) o_O

For a second I read your username as "JazzHand".

No need to be mean about it. He had some ideas and he came here to discuss them. That sorta makes him a guest. Be gracious hosts.

I have to be honest....I got totally burned last week with a troll thread...I simply can't fucking believe that after reading all four pages of this one there isn't actually a prank in here other than the initial post, which appears to be an actual attempt at marketing! Lmao.

This is such a blatant ripoff of my Velveeta Samaurai concept it isn't funny. My lawyers will be in touch.
I still question though whether Velveeta actually counts as cheese. You may be stuck in lawyer limbo arguing over the definition of "is"
Pfffft! Ninjas and samurai are totally different, everyone knows that. You and your lawyers can't touch me. Or my genius!
The assertion that Velveeta is cheese alone I think wins you the case. I am still trying to figure out what Velveeta is. I am pretty sure it's not cheese...

It's American Pasteurized Process Cheese Food.

Cheese Food: it's what cheese eats.
Exactly which isn't really cheese!

According to Google search where everything is true:
"While Velveeta used to be made of real cheese, today, Velveeta cheese is made with whey protein concentrate and milk protein – meaning that it is not technically cheese.

The FDA noticed this in 2002, when it sent Kraft a warning letter asking the company to take “cheese spread” off its packaging and replace it with something a bit closer to the truth. While there are elements of real cheese in Velveeta – like, you know, milk – to call it actual cheese is a bit of a stretch. Which is why it is now labeled as a “Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.” Say that five times fast."

Whey shouldn't need to be added because it is already produced as part of the traditional cheese making process.

But I digress. The Dino Accountant theme has legs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom