Give Me Feedback on my Ideas Please (1 Viewer)

clarkeybets

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi, want some feedback on this mock up.

Starting with the .25 frac chips the colors link together Every other denomination

0.25 Lavenders.png0.50 Ice Blues.png$1 Bright Whites.png$5 Royal Reds.png$25 Day Greens.png$100 Blacks.png$500 Pinks.png$1000 Yellows.png$5000 Maroons.png$10000 Oranges.png$100000 Showboat Greys.png

Thanks

I agree that the spot patterns should be different on each denom. The color of the chips is OK.

Not sure which chip is what (11 denoms for a cash game?) but do I see a lot of dirty stack potential.

Why are they all the same spot pattern? This is more common for tournament sets.
Why are they all the same spot pattern? This is more common for tournament sets.
just cause it's a mock up. I'll finish those actual denom. and logos later. Mostly curious about the colors

Not sure which chip is what (11 denoms for a cash game?) but do I see a lot of dirty stack potential.
going to use it for cash and home tourneys, thus the many various colors. The logos are the same for now just b/c of time. Those are easy to tweak later. The color feedback is what I'm interested in most at this point. Thanks for chiming in!

I agree that the spot patterns should be different on each denom. The color of the chips is OK.
for sure, will finish that later. That's easy to change and upload. Am starting with colors and look first. Thanks for chiming in.

The colour rule i use myself is to try not to reuse any colour (base or spot) within 1 denom adjacent or better yet 2 denoms adjacent.

Edge spots patterns should make chips distinct. They do not have to progress from "more simple" to "more complex".

The colour rule i use myself is to try not to reuse any colour (base or spot) within 1 denom adjacent or better yet 2 denoms adjacent.

Edge spots patterns should make chips distinct. They do not have to progress from "more simple" to "more complex".
This is great feedback - thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom