Getting close to the bubble with black 66. (2 Viewers)

As played I'm definatley calling on the river. I dont think there is any way to get away from it.

I think villian could very well shove that river with AJ, 33, and a few missed draws. I dont think our line looks all that strong. The only hand I am scared of is the 75 or hearts. Any competent player would have raised the turn with all those draws out there, especially since we have a bunch of them in our range.

The one thing I wonder about is the bet sizing throughout. If we bet bigger on the flop, and bet something around pot on the turn does he fold? He is definatley not getting the right price to call a pot sized bet on the turn.

Anyway it's a tough spot on the river, and I think it's pretty much a cooler at that point. I'm not folding middle set on that board.

I definitely agree that I would've tended to size my bets bigger. But as played, I think it's hard for Villain to think Hero can actually have a hand strong enough to call his shove there given Heros hand looks like an Ax type holding that would likely fold to his checkraise shove the majority of the time (i.e. it's hard for Hero to view this as a play for value from Villain given the perception he's given of his own hand strength throughout each street)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom