Giveaway Free STT of claysmith Bluff Canyon chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
I have a bunch of spare bluff canyon claysmith chips I am not using - enough to support a decent T25 single table tourney with rebuys/add-ons. I figure someone on here might put them to use.

Giveaway open to US addresses only. If you are interested in entering the giveaway, be one of the first ten people to reply to this post with “I never bluff.” I’d like to mail these out this weekend, so deadline to enter is going to be 2pm PST Friday 2/12. If less than ten people are entered by the deadline, then your odds of winning improve.

I will determine the winner by dealing a hand of Omaha. Good luck!

2F613145-61B9-4B12-A969-1F34D05236CD.jpeg
03CDC064-FE14-4516-A689-1F6FE1ABB6AA.jpeg

1. @Pinkdan
2. @i’m nobody
3. @DrBill
4. @Grimace
5. @THRA5H3R
6. @Ocharacato
7. @SixSpeedFury
8. @7deuce
9. @TheB00T
10. @rrb2005

All filled up. I’ll deal out the hands soon.

Last edited:
I never bluff.

I also don't know if I'm eligible for giveaways yet, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I have a bunch of spare bluff canyon claysmith chips I am not using - enough to support a decent T25 single table tourney with rebuys/add-ons. I figure someone on here might put them to use.

Giveaway open to US addresses only. If you are interested in entering the giveaway, be one of the first ten people to reply to this post with “I never bluff.” I’d like to mail these out this weekend, so deadline to enter is going to be 2pm PST Friday 2/12. If less than ten people are entered by the deadline, then your odds of winning improve.

I will determine the winner by dealing a hand of Omaha. Good luck!

View attachment 634548View attachment 634549

1. @Pinkdan
2. @i’m nobody
3. @DrBill
4. @Grimace
5. @THRA5H3R
What is shipping going to be on these?

OK. Let’s get this game out of the muck. Shuffle up and deal!

Here are the starting hands

D7B695A5-D308-406C-8F35-0B06BCF70BFB.jpeg

@Grimace starts off with a pair of aces and the nut heart draw. But the other two aces are in other players’ hands. @TheB00T has the nut diamond draw. @i’m nobody and @7deuce each have a decent straight draw. It’s Omaha so it’s anyone’s game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom