SOLD Free Bluff Canyon Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyrhockey094

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Desert Heat Chip set from Chip Cave last year as my first set and possibly what I'll keep as a tournament set when I upgrade my cash game chips in the future.

However, they accidentally sent me a full rack of $100 chips and a roll of $500 of Bluff Canyon chips instead of Desert Heat. They instantly made good on the mistake but I now have these extra Bluff Canyon chips and am completely out of room.

If anyone has a Bluff Canyon set and wants them... these are free to a good home. Just send me shipping costs (after you receive them).

I know I'm new here and these are free but can happily provide tons of references as I'm active and have completed more than 30 trades in GA based bourbon groups. I've also already made a few purchases here on PCF and I've been a Global Moderator on the largest Hockey Forum in the world for the last 10 years.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 44E6C293-ECA6-4A6B-8070-4C2DE9F545A5.jpeg
    44E6C293-ECA6-4A6B-8070-4C2DE9F545A5.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 269
I purchased a Desert Heat Chip set from Chip Cave last year as my first set and possibly what I'll keep as a tournament set when I upgrade my cash game chips in the future.

However, they accidentally sent me a full rack of $100 chips and a roll of $500 of Bluff Canyon chips instead of Desert Heat. They instantly made good on the mistake but I now have these extra Bluff Canyon chips and am completely out of room.

If anyone has a Bluff Canyon set and wants them... these are free to a good home. Just send me shipping costs (after you receive them).

I know I'm new here and these are free but can happily provide tons of references as I'm active and have completed more than 30 trades in GA based bourbon groups. I've also already made a few purchases here on PCF and I've been a Global Moderator on the largest Hockey Forum in the world for the last 10 years.

Cheers!
Just my luck; hockey fan in Georgia and he just so happens to be a Rangers fan. Let's Go Islanders!

Welcome, good gesture. I've no need but they're fun chips for sure.

Awesome of you to offer these up for free.

Heads up to anyone building a budget tournament set, you can add on 200 chips to this for $40 to $50 and have a single table base T100 (10/6/6/6) set. You want to buy 25 of $500, 75 of $1000, 75 of $5000, and 25 or 50 of the $10ks. Could be a fun little relabel project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom