GB Completed Fournier Poker Size Jumbo (2 Options) (1 Viewer)

Which Fournier Poker Size Jumbo Cards do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y’all no like the 2800? Is there something I don’t know? Or y’all just don’t like the design? Tell meeeeee. Thanks.
Combination of a more bland design and security red ink. This forum tends to like more intricate designs and cherry red ink.
For clarification, only the EPTs have cherry red ink. 2818 and 2800 both have security red ink.
CC: @TheOffalo

Sounds to me like you're buying!

Rounds on @NotRealNameNoSir !
cmx1gkOV2fPxpUkhx7.gif

Another important note: We most definitely have enough interest to move this into "taking orders" - but the final price per unit will be released ASAP because I am working with the wholesaler on shipping packages from Lithuania. The shipping costs for the bulk shipment will be priced in to each unit to keep it fair, and I estimate the price per unit will be finalized by Monday, April 17th and that will go hand in hand with the excel/order list.

Another important note: We most definitely have enough interest to move this into "taking orders" - but the final price per unit will be released ASAP because I am working with the wholesaler on shipping packages from Lithuania. The shipping costs for the bulk shipment will be priced in to each unit to keep it fair, and I estimate the price per unit will be finalized by Monday, April 17th and that will go hand in hand with the excel/order list.
Make sure you remember that @NotRealNameNoSir is buying!

Creating an excel sheet with estimated final numbers so we can calculate price per item(s)/user(s) and switch this to taking orders for a small period. I should have it done by the end of the weekend :) Thanks for your patience.
So, do you want official orders now?

If so, put me down for 1 of each option and color. 4 decks total.

Major announcement: After doing preliminary count of orders (based on interest), we are well beyond and MOQ (minimum order quantity) rather we are reaching MAXIMUM order quantity, and to keep my house from becoming the Texas Fournier HQ, I'll be closing taking orders by April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight) and then switching to confirming orders and collecting payments.

Fournier Poker Size Jumbo:
Disclaimer: To the people who are placing their order between now and April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight). We are over 100 decks and I cannot guarantee everyone will get their order if it keeps going up and we hit a shipping max cost basis (since this is being combined with the 2826 orders) and then we will be going first come first serve until max available quantity is reached. Thank you for your patience and understanding, I will do my best to get as many to our side of the Globe as I can!

Last edited:
The 18th is next Tuesday. I’m in for 3 “setups” (6 decks, half of each color) of EPTs but will you have a more definitive cost estimate with shipping from vendor included sooner rather than later?

You mentioned you should have that estimate by Monday but that’s just a day before the deadline.

Hoping to get a ballpark on whether it’s gonna be $9 or $10 or $12 or whatever per deck with shipping from the vendor (before reshipping) before deciding if I want to get more.

Thank you for organizing. I know it’s a lot of work!

Edit: I'm definitely in for 3 setups. I'm willing to go up to 5 setups, but don't need to order more if you want to give more people opportunity to order before hitting the max.

Last edited:
Major announcement: After doing preliminary count of orders (based on interest), we are well beyond and MOQ (minimum order quantity) rather we are reaching MAXIMUM order quantity, and to keep my house from becoming the Texas Fournier HQ, I'll be closing taking orders by April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight) and then switching to confirming orders and collecting payments.

Fournier Poker Size Jumbo:
Disclaimer: To the people who are placing their order between now and April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight). We are over 100 decks and I cannot guarantee everyone will get their order if it keeps going up and we hit a shipping max cost basis (since this is being combined with the 2826 orders) and then we will be going first come first serve until max available quantity is reached. Thank you for your patience and understanding, I will do my best to get as many to our side of the Globe as I can!
So you already counted the interest on the first page? Just making sure my interest post is converted to an order post lol. love you, 4 setups please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom