SOLD Cards, Dealer Buttons (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s left? If I missed out on the EST sets and anyone wanna resell one lmk :)

Cards that are left:

Copag - Jumbo , bridge size - 2 setups, used only once - $20 + shipping for both sets

Copag - Small index, bridge size - 9 setups + 1 deck - all used only once = $75 + shipping for 7 setups + 1 deck

Broken Arrow - 2 setups, Bridge size - one NEW , one set up has one deck opened…never used (version where the 4 of clubs has a missing club) - $10+shipping for TWO sets

9 Copag setups + 1 deck + 2 Broken Arrow setups ...listed at $105 + shipping... I am clearing up the office getting ready for some chip sales... you can have them ALL for $100 shipped in CONUS

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 8.56.58 PM.png

DBs still available... last chance before everything gets mailed out tomorrow...

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 8.57.12 PM.png

Cards that are left:

Copag - Jumbo , bridge size - 2 setups, used only once - $20 + shipping for both sets

Copag - Small index, bridge size - 9 setups + 1 deck - all used only once = $75 + shipping for 7 setups + 1 deck

Broken Arrow - 2 setups, Bridge size - one NEW , one set up has one deck opened…never used (version where the 4 of clubs has a missing club) - $10+shipping for TWO sets

9 Copag setups + 1 deck + 2 Broken Arrow setups ...listed at $105 + shipping... I am clearing up the office getting ready for some chip sales... you can have them ALL for $100 shipped in CONUS

View attachment 1228553

Some of these decks/setups have been sold...I will update what's left tomorrow morning...

I thought I was in line to purchase lot 6 & 7 but have not heard anything yet to purchase did someone else get those lots?

All my Best Jeff :)

I thought I was in line to purchase lot 6 & 7 but have not heard anything yet to purchase did someone else get those lots?

All my Best Jeff :)

OP starts with this:

Priority goes to those who buy multiple items,

So I’m assuming that someone with a bigger order got priority. That’s why I was originally contemplating dibsing a large number it lots in order to be able to get the lots I really wanted.

OP starts with this:

So I’m assuming that someone with a bigger order got priority. That’s why I was originally contemplating dibsing a large number it lots in order to be able to get the lots I really wanted.
pretty much this...

some bought larger quantities and some combined with other stuff, and I am running short on time getting ready for some chip sales... prority went to larger orders, first dibs, combined sales, etc.

Remaining DBs:

Top 3 rows: 65mm Acrylic - $8/each + shipping
Bottom row: 60mm ceramic - $7/each + shipping

B1tuwcD.jpg

Remaining cards:

Copag - Small index, bridge size - 6 setups - all used only once = $48 + shipping for 6 setups
xJ4BI7R.jpg

Copag - Jumbo , bridge size - 2 setups, used only once - $10 + shipping per set ($20 for both sets)
FzXgkLh.jpg

DldwAtR.jpg

Buy all the cards together ($68 TOTAL) and get three free Tiger Palace cut cards and shipping is free too...

cmcj1rg.jpg

I’ll take the Starlite and Chesterfield DBs and the Broken Arrow setups please (shipping to a US address)

@kk405
This was a fast and furious sale on some awesome cards you put up for sale. Thanks for doing so.

Could you please let us know if you have reached out to everyone who has secured the cards that are currently sold. I thought I dibs a card purchase totaling $340 and am waiting to know if that money is spent now or not.

@kk405
This was a fast and furious sale on some awesome cards you put up for sale. Thanks for doing so.

Could you please let us know if you have reached out to everyone who has secured the cards that are currently sold. I thought I dibs a card purchase totaling $340 and am waiting to know if that money is spent now or not.

sorry, but I have reached out to everyone who got a piece of the sale... and the cards have already been dropped off at PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom