SOLD Cards, Dealer Buttons (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever gets Lot 1, I’d be interested in one setup if you don’t need all 3.

Also dibs on 1 red/1 blue deck from lot 7.

I will give this a few hours and then go through dibs and PMs and try to figure out large vs small orders and do my best to get as many orders as I can filled... I should get back to everyone by no later than tonight and ship them tomorrow.

Priority goes to those who buy multiple items
If it helps me get the items I want, I will take the entire Desjgn lot for $170, and lot 7 and lot 8.

Quick clarification on lot 13, usually that green back is paired with an orange back. Are the 5 backs all green (10 decks) or green/orange? If green/orange per setup then I’d take that lot too.

If it helps me get the items I want, I will take the entire Desjgn lot for $170, and lot 7 and lot 8.

Quick clarification on lot 13, usually that green back is paired with an orange back. Are the 5 backs all green (10 decks) or green/orange? If green/orange per setup then I’d take that lot too.
Green/orange

IMG_7710.jpeg

Dibs the following if available.

Lots 1-4 Entire Desjgn lot - 18 set-ups: $170
7. EPT Fournier plastic cards - Jumbo, poker size, Red or Blue - NEW - $8/deck+ shipping - all 10 decks: $70+shipping
18. Lot Fancy - NEW - Blue and Red (10C-1730-N) - $5+shipping
19. Lot Fancy - Blue and Red Jumbo Index (10B-1420-P) - ONE NEW, never opened, ONE setup, opened, never used - $10+shipping
******ONLY IF 100% PLASTIC ******

Dibs the following if available.

Lots 1-4 Entire Desjgn lot - 18 set-ups: $170
7. EPT Fournier plastic cards - Jumbo, poker size, Red or Blue - NEW - $8/deck+ shipping - all 10 decks: $70+shipping
18. Lot Fancy - NEW - Blue and Red (10C-1730-N) - $5+shipping
19. Lot Fancy - Blue and Red Jumbo Index (10B-1420-P) - ONE NEW, never opened, ONE setup, opened, never used - $10+shipping
******ONLY IF 100% PLASTIC ******
Include also...
6. Fournier 2818 series Poker Size Jumbo Red or Blue (NO TUCK BOX) - NEW - $7/deck + shipping - all 10 setups: $60+shipping

sorry for the confusion -- you can release my claims on the black BTP and Aladdin and lot 24 tigers -- those are still available.

I'd take all of these

Or Backup on them

Relinquishing by dibs on the entire Desjgn lot. @Bacon Dad has a bigger total right now anyway.

Actually, relinquishing everything else too, since other people dibbed the other lots I was interested in individually before me: @suited67 for Lot 7, @krafticus for Lot 13, and others have combo lots that include those too, so I'm highly unlikely to get any of those. And I'm not interested in Lot 8 on its own (would cost too much with shipping).

Enjoy everyone! :)

If I get all of these cards, I will reach out to the others who were looking for setups that I have no interest in.
I had a deal brewing with @TheOffalo, and would be interested in a couple of setups if you end up grabbing the entire lot.
Primarily just a single setup from lots 1, 6, 7, and 13.

@Bacon Dad

Since everything seems accounted for, I’m looking for 1 setup each from Lot 1 and Lot 7 whoever ends up taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom