First design (2 Viewers)

If you play micro stakes a $20 is better. I use the nickel and we use $20 a lot more. Also then you can have 25 for tournaments and $20 for cash games.

Always going to promote big chip or plaques for the big chips $20 & $100.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I like the green chip better though. I guess I can use a green $20. I've seen them before.

@BBQlegend has the Northern Oklahoma Poker League.
You guys should do a meetup/shootout for Oklahoma

Plus they are looking for new chips as well so he’s probably interested in what you come up with.
I saw his post in the Introductions section. He's in the opposite corner of the state from me. About 3 1/2 hours drive.

@RedDirtBo Maybe a 6 spot for the chip after the $5 keep the pattern going. You can also do three colors.
PXL_20230521_012714173.jpg

6 spot.jpeg

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I like the green chip better though. I guess I can use a green $20. I've seen them before.
Some of the green can come out a bit dark. Going for a lighter green can help.

Good catch, thanks! If I spell out Oklahoma, I think I should abbreviate southwest, or it would be too busy. I'm thinking purple edge spot is better on the 25c, and am looking at light blue on the $1. I'll work on the positioning of the letters tonight. Just did this quick.

View attachment 1202928
This works really well.

Well, I think this might be it! Words cannot express how ecstatic I am with the help and tips you guys have given me. I was happy with my original design, but with your help, it has been cranked up to an 11! Special shout out to @Colquhoun for making me an amazing logo, without me even asking! I could probably tinker with this forever, but Tuesday is the cut off for the October group buy, so I have to stop somewhere. I left the denom black on the $1 because of the white inlay. Now I'm wondering if I should make it match one of the edge spots, lol!

RedDirtChipsLogo.jpg

Well, I think this might be it! Words cannot express how ecstatic I am with the help and tips you guys have given me. I was happy with my original design, but with your help, it has been cranked up to an 11! Special shout out to @Colquhoun for making me an amazing logo, without me even asking! I could probably tinker with this forever, but Tuesday is the cut off for the October group buy, so I have to stop somewhere. I left the denom black on the $1 because of the white inlay. Now I'm wondering if I should make it match one of the edge spots, lol!

View attachment 1203121
Nicely done!

You could go pink 25¢ and blue $1 to solve the color matching problem.

I'm not a big fan of blue $1's, although I like them about 1000X better than yellow $5's, lol! I have seen the pic's of the Hardwell Underground chips. That was a design I wanted to draw inspiration from early on. Nice and clean, and simple! I went ahead and made the $1 match the blue edge spot.

$1Chip.jpg

View attachment 1203121
Personally, I think this lineup would look better without the colour-matched denominations. Just keep them all black. Like where you’ve ended up with the chip design - would definitely try a pink quarter out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom