Chip Design Help For A Newbie (1 Viewer)

Timmah

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m trying my hand at making a chip set. I’ve used the poker chip design tool and came up with the chip colors and spots that I like. I can download them into .png through the site.

When you order chips from Tina, you have to have separate images for the chips and the art. You also need to have the edge spot art.

How do I create the edge spots art and replicate the chip art in illustrator? Any help is appreciated.

So I’m trying my hand at making a chip set. I’ve used the poker chip design tool and came up with the chip colors and spots that I like. I can download them into .png through the site.

When you order chips from Tina, you have to have separate images for the chips and the art. You also need to have the edge spot art.

How do I create the edge spots art and replicate the chip art in illustrator? Any help is appreciated.
Use this template. You have to isolate the chips and the rolling edges and copy and paste it into your own Illustrator file. Then all you have to do is change the colors (CMYK format). In a separate file make your labels.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom