• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine European seller with 8,000 BJ v6s for 600 euros (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided to no longer pursue a purchase of 8,000 Bud Jones v6s from a seller in Europe. He is asking 600 euros for the chips, shipping to the US looked like it was going to cost around another 600 euros.

I'll give the seller's info to anyone who is interested, but purchase would probably be easiest by someone located in Europe. A word of warning, the seller is not the best at communicating promptly, but then again I do not know how well he speaks English and we are also on opposite sides of the world.

Chips:

1594850670306.png

They would be great for an enormous MTT set, once relabelled to 5/25/100/500/1000, or maybe even 2000.

Those might be Abbiati because they seem to have a plastic ring around the decal, which I believe is not present in BJ V6’s. Interested! :)

Those might be Abbiati because they seem to have a plastic ring around the decal, which I believe is not present in BJ V6’s. Interested! :)

I believe you are correct. Those are really nice too.

IMG_20200715_193421.jpg

Leave it with me... I'll give it a shot.

@mipevi, let's talk?

Last edited:
I gave the seller's info to a PCFer in Europe. I will let him pass along the seller's info if he chooses to abandon the purchase, this way we limit the number of messages sent to the seller.

I gave the seller's info to a PCFer in Europe. I will let him pass along the seller's info if he chooses to abandon the purchase, this way we limit the number of messages sent to the seller.

I appreciate the “smart” approaches to these things. When they turn into a cluster-F everyone looses.

Definitely in for a couple of racks of each of the black, yellow and pinks if this happens.

I may he back in france fairly soon, and would be very interested in ~2000 chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom