• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bunch of Chips for $200 shipped (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this listing as I have been communicating with the seller (great guy named Robert located in TX). There are several different types of chips underneath those labels, many of which look like Starburst (some may be Chipco?). However, I couldn't tell if they were shiny hats, so I wanted to put this out there. Take a look at the pics from the listing as well as the pic texted to me below

He needs to unload them and would sell everything shipped for $200 (but he was willing to negotiate further). I'm not interested but I told him I would float past you.

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/high-qual...included_d4b47049-029d-4899-a4a0-e984d3a90889

@Gear and @BGinGA, I know both of you know a lot about labels and C&J chips (not saying these are). If these seem financially beneficial to pursue for that price point, any feedback is appreciated!

87f6043eb11044b859b4a64d20f47e8a.jpg

0000000.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom