Entire Set of Custom Black Chips? (1 Viewer)

I mean, seems pretty doable.
If the club that's looking to do it is called Black smth that might be a baller move :)
black chips.png

^ actually feasible with 1, 4, 16, 64, and 256 denoms, each at 4x apart. Better with 5x spacing though: 1, 5, 25, 125, 625. Best if alternating 5x/4x: 1, 5, 20, 100, 500, 2000. Wait....

I remember all the fuss on Chiptalk when the Speakeasy chips came out.
“Too much gray!”, was the complaint by many.
“Dirty stacks!”, was heard across the land.

All seems forgotten, because these sell in an instant when offered here. I realize much is about them being BCC, but the colors don’t seem to hurt them.
089AAA9F-E27B-46ED-955C-3AA176216492.jpeg

I can't tell if this is an amazing idea or a horrible idea. And that makes me angry. Very very angry. I don't know if I want to go hit the punching bag or eat a double bacon. Cheeseburger ugh!

I think it would be fine with big spots - either a 312 or preferably a 412 spot pattern.
I would hate this set because all black chips is stupid. But I think if each chip’s spots were all one single bright (maybe even neon) color, distinct from all the others, they would play just fine. Could be a problem for the colorblind though.

View attachment 1124041
Only issue for color blind person would be if it's NCV

if lighting is not ideal, this could be impossible for the dealer and players. Just want ya want is a pissed off player......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom