Entire Set of Custom Black Chips? (2 Viewers)

1682348581246.png

I'm experiencing some anxiety-by-proxy thinking about dropping thousands of dollars on a set like this. For crying out loud, at least try the concept out with some Tina ceramics first.

I would've picked all more complex spot patterns too, just to make the project really financially impactful. A Black 6QADS18 Black, Black, Black, Black, a Black 3A143A18 Black, Black, Black, Black, and of course Black 3V123TADS Black, Black, Black, Black, Black, would really bring the thunder with L11 spots.

I am against this so hard. What makes it worse, is that you have a club that is in on the idea of getting a custom CPC chipset, and this is the best they can come up with. This is tilting AF.

I would've picked all more complex spot patterns too, just to make the project really financially impactful. A Black 6QADS18 Black, Black, Black, Black, a Black 3A143A18 Black, Black, Black, Black, and of course Black 3V123TADS Black, Black, Black, Black, Black, would really bring the thunder with L11 spots.
Black.png

It's not the worst idea I've heard today. But then again, I spent the morning watching youtube shorts... so put that in perspective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom