El Nido Poker Room - My new CPC scrown set (1 Viewer)

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I've been wanting a nice limit set for years. So, I decided to make one. The tri-moon $2 is what I came up with first. I've always like DG Peach, but have never used it in any of my CPC sets in the past. I'm really happy with how these came out. I loved the limit set mockup so much that I decided to go all in and just build a full set. 10 months later, here they are!

El Nido is a small island town at the northern tip of Palawan, Philippines. It's not far from the island of Coron. It's a long journey to get there though, as you have to fly into Puerto Princessa and take a 5 hour van ride through some rough dirt roads to get there. But once you arrive, it's a pretty magical paradise. Caves, lagoons, white sand beaches, diving, snorkeling, sport fishing, and tree house restaurants at the beach. The name El Nido translates to "The Nest" and is named that because it is home to 5 of the 7 species of sea turtles, all of whom make their nests there on the islands. It was also the first vacation spot that my wife and I went on together. They don't have a poker room though, so I decided to make my own.

OK, enough rambling. Introducing the El Nido Poker Room! Inlays were designed by @Johnny5.

J5_Front.jpg
PXL_20211005_170502876.jpg
PXL_20211005_170509414.jpg
PXL_20211005_164025235.jpg
PXL_20211005_151952288.jpg
PXL_20211005_154538271.jpg
PXL_20211005_172737765.jpg

53807.png

Damn!!! What a set! That $20 is quite attractive and the level-infinity spots on the $500 are proper drool worthy ( somehow doubt they are L9 as listed on the proof. :oops:

Do you expect to use both versions of the $2 at the same time or keep them as separate primary and secondary sets? I personally don't think there would be anything wrong with that as the colors across both work really well. I just worry for players with excessive OCD problems or the time involved to put them back with their like brothers and sisters.

Very well done. Enjoy the set. May you drag many big pots with these!

Damn!!! What a set! That $20 is quite attractive and the level-infinity spots on the $500 are proper drool worthy ( somehow doubt they are L9 as listed on the proof. :oops:

Do you expect to use both versions of the $2 at the same time or keep them as separate primary and secondary sets? I personally don't think there would be anything wrong with that as the colors across both work really well. I just worry for players with excessive OCD problems or the time involved to put them back with their like brothers and sisters.

Very well done. Enjoy the set. May you drag many big pots with these!
How do you order those spots? Am I missing something?

Ya, the plan was to mix them all together. The colors are the same on both chips. I just wanted to mix it up a bit and give something for the OCD players like myself to do while stacking chips!

How do you order those spots? Am I missing something?

They're not available on the website. And if you can talk David into allowing you to make some, you're probably only getting a barrel or two. He's not going to make large quantities of them. It's a special-order-only spot offering.

What was the quote for how many?

I paid $6.35 per chip for the $500s. I only got about 30 of them.

Ya, the plan was to mix them all together. The colors are the same on both chips. I just wanted to mix it up a bit and give something for the OCD players like myself to do while stacking chips!

They're not available on the website. And if you can talk David into allowing you to make some, you're probably only getting a barrel or two. He's not going to make large quantities of them. It's a special-order-only spot offering.

I paid $6.35 per chip for the $500s. I only got about 30 of them.
I’d probably only want a barrel if I ever considered it. I’m more curious how it’s done. Looks like a magic trick

Last edited:
Travis these are great, I love the mixed $2 idea, and the $5 and $20 are absolutely stunning. I'm glad you went for the dots too, they're a nice touch to the set.
Congratulations! (Although I was surprised to see the lucky buddha's go)

Great job Travis, these came out great!

Pardon me while I absolutely LOCK IN DG Peach as my $5 in a future cali set. Holy moly I love it.

I was thinking the same thing re: a future $5!
Precisely what I did. Best CPC color imo. Perfect choice for the limit set @RainmanTrail. Still can't get over the 20 though. Never would've thought to put purple on black but it just plain works. Love it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom