El Cuco Cardroom - BCC (1 Viewer)

w00zie

Flush
Reaction score
I bought this set milled last year and last week the labels finally arrived.
These are BCC chips on the fantastic MGK mold.

I‘ve had the idea to make an El Salvador-inspired set for quite some time and here they are:
El Cuco is a beach near San Miguel in El Salvador, my wife‘s home country. Every time we go there to visit family we rent a house directly at el cuco beach.
It‘s where our daughter has seen the ocean for the first time :)

Thanks @moechar for selling the set to me, @mattross1313 for the excellent design work and @Himewad for the custom dealer button! And @Wifey and @Gear for their outstanding service and product!
D2137172-FEB8-4A58-ACA7-2008D1903895.jpeg
84730442-5299-4F16-98AD-01A897A5C556.jpeg
94D9F716-90F8-444E-B995-BAE563012D47.jpeg
A99A1951-AAA7-4EC6-B478-27E5A362EAA0.jpeg
20D0034D-D586-4338-BF5B-FE8463C4CE06.jpeg
C028CF8F-33DA-4521-8BD3-E4DDB7805812.jpeg

Love the label design. I feel like this set has bounced around forever, which is insane considering how incredible the BCC mold and colors are. It's awesome to see someone finally make it their own - congrats and best of luck with it!

WOW! Nicely done! What a fantastic set!
Thanks! @mattross1313 did a fantastic job!
Love the label design. I feel like this set has bounced around forever, which is insane considering how incredible the BCC mold and colors are. It's awesome to see someone finally make it their own - congrats and best of luck with it!
Thank you. I waited a day or two when it was up for sale - but then had to snap it up.

I waited a day or two when it was up for sale
You and probably ~100ish other BCC worshipers, myself included, all saying "HTF do I make these work???" ;) :D I had a very similar label design in mind for this set, but I'm glad you pulled the trigger as yours is way better lol

Love how these turned out! Had several opportunities to buy these but ultimately could not pull the trigger as the breakdown wasn't to my liking, but you knocked this one out of the park Stefan. Well done and hope to see these in play soon!

Well damnit. There’s not an extra of these for a sample huh?

Awesome set! I’m Salvadoran although have admittedly never been. Not being familiar with the areas, not sure if we’ll ever go. Despite the violence/issues, those that visit have said it’s beautiful country. Cool personal family set, congrats!

Well damnit. There’s not an extra of these for a sample huh?

Awesome set! I’m Salvadoran although have admittedly never been. Not being familiar with the areas, not sure if we’ll ever go. Despite the violence/issues, those that visit have said it’s beautiful country. Cool personal family set, congrats!
Que bien, my wife says hi!
It‘s actually become the safest country in Central America since Bukele basically put everyone with gang tattoos in prison. I don’t know enough about the country to have a real opinion on him and what he’s doing but it got much safer there.

Love how these turned out! Had several opportunities to buy these but ultimately could not pull the trigger as the breakdown wasn't to my liking, but you knocked this one out of the park Stefan. Well done and hope to see these in play soon!
Thanks Joe! Your next best chance to play with them is at the Cologne meetup in October. Book your flight and come degen with us! :LOL: :laugh:

Last edited:
Que bien, my wife says hi!
It‘s actually become the safest country in Central America since Bukele basically put everyone with gang tattoos in prison. I don’t know enough about the country to have a real opinion on him and what he’s doing but it got much safer there.
Samesies. Have seen a couple of things since they’re really hyping and trying to publicize the changes they’re making.

Not familiar with the politics, but sure looks like they aren’t playing around!

I’m Salvie and German (maiden name Grubb), so we’re almost family! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Amazing set, Stefan! :love: Say, will these see any play in Cologne? ;)

Awesome! I am more and more becoming a fan of consistent and not too hectic spots throughout the set... Although the next project i will is going in another route. But there is always another one i guess. Looking forward to Cologne!

I bought this set milled last year and last week the labels finally arrived.
These are BCC chips on the fantastic MGK mold.

I‘ve had the idea to make an El Salvador-inspired set for quite some time and here they are:
El Cuco is a beach near San Miguel in El Salvador, my wife‘s home country. Every time we go there to visit family we rent a house directly at el cuco beach.
It‘s where our daughter has seen the ocean for the first time :)

Thanks @moechar for selling the set to me, @mattross1313 for the excellent design work and @Himewad for the custom dealer button! And @Wifey and @Gear for their outstanding service and product!
View attachment 1190499View attachment 1190501View attachment 1190507View attachment 1190508View attachment 1190509View attachment 1190510
Beautiful set.

I see your location as Freiburg, curious as to why you're using dollars?

Beautiful set! (I agree with @MeridianFC ;) )
The simplicity of the BCC spots combined with the inlay design (perfectly matching colors) looks absolutely classic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom