SOLD Dutch auction various chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWitti

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
In order to refill my chip-wallet, I will list below some items for sale. I’ll try the Dutch auction format, but will decrease the price in very short intervals, until my goal is reached or my lowest price does not attract any interest. The first to commit to buy in this thread gets the chips, trusting in forum software to show posts in chronical order. PM to discuss details.

Not sure yet but potential candidates are Aztar Secondaries 0.50/1/25s, Mark Twain 5s, pink Casablanca 5s, Aruba Carribbean CICs…. As you can see, really moving items I like. Only need to generate some $ so once goal is reached I reserve the right to cancel/stop any time. Sorry I'm a slow typer so I try to answer as fast as possible

Shipping within Switzerland is 10$, but willing to ship international, if buyer pays shipping difference and assumes risk. Happy to ship to one address in US if buyers want to safe costs.

Accepting PP FF or for domestic buyers wire.

Thanks for interest.

Item 1:
1 rack Mark Twain 5$
Startprice 300 USD

Edit: will send payment details after auction

Attachments

• IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Item 3:
Another rack Fabulous Las Vegas 25$ chips (used, 2 chips vgc)
Startprice 140 USD

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 97
Here price update on remaining chips.
Item 2 Flv25 new price 120 USD
Item 3 Flv25 new price 120 USD
Item 4 casa 5$ new price 325 USD
Item 6 aztar 25$ new price 350 USD

New item and update on prices

Item nr 8
1rack Aruba Carribbean 25$ CIC
Startprice 175 USD

Here price update on remaining chips.
Item 2 Flv25 new price 100 USD
Item 3 Flv25 new price 100 USD
Item 4 casa 5$ new price 300 USD
Item 6 aztar 25$ new price 300 USD

Attachments

• IMG_0717.JPG
    IMG_0717.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 82
Also, @MrWitti, if you have a couple of racks of Aztar Missouri Secondary $100s, I would like to buy them from you...please (y) :thumbsup:

Dutch auction. Price set and drops until sold or withdrawn.

That is NOT a Dutch Auction. This listing is some sort of a modified listing...perhaps a hybrid of some sort that is still not an 'auction'. The price in a Dutch Auction is set after taking in all bids to determine the highest price...in this case, there was an offering price and sold at that price...period.

Anyway, I don't want to thread crap, but was confused about the format for this listing.

That is NOT a Dutch Auction. This listing is some sort of a modified listing...perhaps a hybrid of some sort that is still not an 'auction'. The price in a Dutch Auction is set after taking in all bids to determine the highest price...in this case, there was an offering price and sold at that price...period.

Anyway, I don't want to thread crap, but was confused about the format for this listing.

Just using the OPs language and describing the mechanics he's using.

I’ll try the Dutch auction format, but will decrease the price in very short intervals, until my goal is reached or my lowest price does not attract any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom