Dunes old school CPC tourney set (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
I have always wanted an old school vibe set and love the Dunes Genie artwork. Have someone working on the art so these are just cut and paste fill ins. Here is where I am so far. I would appreciate any comment or feedback you have.

tourney v6.png

100 - perfect
500 - not enought contrast. The base needs to become Lavender (and probably the edges Light Blue and Retro Blue)
1,000 - again not enough contrast with the Canary spot; I 'd make it at least DG yellow if not look for another solution
5,000 - "Yellow" repeated too soon. Same color family with the 1,000, dirty stacks guaranteed. Probably DG Peacock or some Green (Dark or Retro) spot instead of "Yellow"?

Edit: Even DG Yellow not providing enough contrast on T1,000
What about that?
Unknown.png

Last edited:
100 - perfect
500 - not enought contrast. The base needs to become Lavender (and probably the edges Light Blue and Retro Blue)
1,000 - again not enough contrast with the Canary spot; I 'd make it at least DG yellow if not look for another solution
5,000 - "Yellow" repeated too soon. Same color family with the 1,000, dirty stacks guaranteed. Probably DG Peacock or some Green (Dark or Retro) spot instead of "Yellow"?
Thanks! I will try some of those out. The 5,000 is my favorite and staying just as it is. I don't mind the yellow repeating some but will look for other changes to the 1,000

No CPC yellow should be called "Yellow" especially the name-sake color :LOL: :laugh:
But each has its merits and can be nicely combined with some specific colors.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom