Does anyone have these? (1 Viewer)

We need way more information that that before we can answer. Pictures would be the best. Chip brand? name? ect...

Seems to me that with the similar colored faces and only a tiny ring of color, those would be hard to distinguish in a pot, particularly in low lighting.

After taking out for the cards and the case, those are about 35¢ per chip, which is not a bad price for ceramics. But I think you can find ceramics in the classifieds for the same price that don't have the color issues I suspect these might.

With all that said, if you like the design, go for it! Not a bad price per chip.

JMHOs.

those are about 35¢ per chip, which is not a bad price for ceramics.

Price/chip goes up a little after you throw the $10 chips in the dumpster.

It's also not entirely clear which chips are included:

"500 Piece Set: 50-$25, 150-$1, 150-$5, 100-$10, 50-$100"

No quarter in the set breakdown, unless the $25 is supposed to be 25¢ - but then the pictured $25 chips aren't included the breakdown?

I didn't see a place you can change the denominations either. Maybe it's a surprise on what you get.

The dark, similar colors certainly could be an issue. Their other ceramic sets have the same issue.

I, and my son especially, dig this Viking set. They are a bit more expensive, but I asked them, and they will customize denoms. Great for a tourney set, or treat the amounts as cents for micro stakes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Viking-Inspired-Ceramic-Poker-Chip-Set-of-600-Chips-with-Carry-Case/232361351550?hash=item3619d0d97e:g:byQAAOSwn-tZNbxF&_sacat=0&_nkw=viking+poker+chips&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.TRS5.TSS1

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom