Do you make this call? (1 Viewer)

All in all I have to agree with you, this is a fold. In the moment i talked myself into a call believing that he would have raised with all his 10s plus to AK. i was way up from the previous hand mentioned above, and it was still early in the night. That for him to jam this way screamed he didn’t want a call. I could have easily been dominated in this spot. After about a minute thinking it over I called. He wasn’t happy as he rolled over pocket 3s. I ended up holding with my 9s.
in the end I think I just got lucky here making this call. A feeling in the moment isn’t always the most profitable one.

All in all I have to agree with you, this is a fold. In the moment i talked myself into a call believing that he would have raised with all his 10s plus to AK. i was way up from the previous hand mentioned above, and it was still early in the night. That for him to jam this way screamed he didn’t want a call. I could have easily been dominated in this spot. After about a minute thinking it over I called. He wasn’t happy as he rolled over pocket 3s. I ended up holding with my 9s.
in the end I think I just got lucky here making this call. A feeling in the moment isn’t always the most profitable one.
Winner's tilt.

This is either an easy call or an easy fold depending on how the villain plays and how much history I have on him. In general though, this should be an easy fold. But there are certainly a few players I play with where I couldn't put the money in fast enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom