Daniel Negreanu vs Doug Polk (5 Viewers)

Who will win the heads up match?

• Total voters
Since they're playing $200/$400, Doug would lose $600 every two hands or $300 per hand. There are 7122 hands left, so if Doug folded the remainder of the challenge, he would lose $2.136M and be down $1.134M overall.

I was interested in doing the calculation since it was relevant in Phil Galfond's match vs VeniVidi, but Doug has already stated that he won't fold to victory. I'm unsure how much $$$ he has in side bets, though.
He won't say, which I can understand. The only public side bet he has is with helmuth. I'm gonna guess he has a lot invested in sidebets, in addition to the rest of the upswing folks. Wouldn't surprise me if he had another million invested in sidebets. He was very confident going in (rightly so).

I love an insta karma just like anyone. DNegs destroyed Doug in todays session to the tune of $385K. Looks like hes back in this and have a match on our hands again. Kudos to DNegs for the biggest single winning session in the challenge so far.
Game on!!!

Go Dan!!!

Attachments

• 20160711_233153.jpg
    20160711_233153.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Dead meat.
yep. but doug would have never agreed to that and it would have been kind of pointless. Everyone knows dnegs is a good poker player live, part of the challenge was to see how he would hold up online.

and 24k hands live would take forever lol

Still 10k hands to go. He probably had a 1M stop loss and hit it. Looking forward to Phil vs Jungle.
Chance confirmed he sold a $1M package and was planning on quitting if he was down that much. Agreed that Phil vs Jungle will be interesting - I have no idea how rusty Jungle is at HU PLO. I'm especially looking forward to the live broadcast of Phil vs Brandon Adams if they're able to complete 40hrs of live play in the near future.

This is gold from DNegs.
So I didn't see any of Monday's session, but apparently Doug jut limped every pot. So Daniel's tanking is a response to Doug's limping?
Anyway, apparently just Gafond told them to go play, so they came back, played two hands, then Doug sat out for a couple minutes again.
What a shitshow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom