Interest Dal Negro playing cards (2 Viewers)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 80
  • 69780CB6-3ADF-48D5-B1A9-49101977FE8D.png
    69780CB6-3ADF-48D5-B1A9-49101977FE8D.png
    780.6 KB · Views: 73
A lil bummed about magenta, does just seem like red, but I’m just eager to try Dal Negro regardless. Really pulling for yellow or something unique!

edit: I also am aware I’m only ordering a single setup so my opinion doesn’t matter much :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Han Trinh, @mnebesny @BearMetal . The EOI spreadsheet for Bridge Jumbo is serving as a de facto voting sheet as there is a MOQ of 1000 decks across 2 colours which means we will ultimately have to settle on only 2 colours and one back design. The more you order the more you have a say on what the final choices are. Can you please just your preferred back and 2 colours as you currently have multiple selections.

@davislane
This is my order
Pleeeeease
1631851653446.png

Which 2 colours do you want for bridge and how many of each colour? FYI you are the only person to select fish. if you want another pattern to choose let me know otherwise I will put fish in for you. Remember this is just to see how many decks people want and which is the favourite pattern and colours overall. Unless we can all settle on 2 colours and 1 pattern to meet the MOQ of 1000 decks total the order wont go ahead.

poker size order adjusted.
1631851748577.png

View attachment 778998
Which 2 colours do you want for bridge and how many of each colour? FYI you are the only person to select fish. if you want another pattern to choose let me know otherwise I will put fish in for you. Remember this is just to see how many decks people want and which is the favourite pattern and colours overall. Unless we can all settle on 2 colours and 1 pattern to meet the MOQ of 1000 decks total the order wont go ahead.

poker size order adjusted.
View attachment 778999
2 Violet
2 Orange
Bridge jumbo index Roi Giant
Back…. Doesn’t matter
I’ll pick up the majority
Thanks mate

Updated the spreadsheet with my order.

In all honesty, I'm mostly flexible here. I picked cyan/magenta (which look like the majority of the selections right now) and am also mostly flexible with the back design.

Thanks for organizing this!

We have reached 25% of the MOQ. As it stands these are the total of everyone's respective choices.

1631858710715.png

I'm going to put it to our ringmaster @xdan that once we get to 50% MOQ we cull the bottom 4 choices of colours and backs and get people to rechoose. Then at 100% MOQ cull the bottom 2 designs to have the final vote at 100%. The most popular 2 colours should be evident at that point. If people want to change their final choice of colours at that point they can also before we move to the order stage.

There is still a while to go before there is enough interest so if you are keen to get great cards at a great price then maybe think about adjusting your order to ensure we meet the MOQ to make this happen!

Last edited:
Thanks for helping @davislane much appreciated.

I’ll go through the last couple of pages and see if there is anything I need to address

Hi all
all details are outlined in the spreadsheet.

all bridge decks will come in a single tuck box.

@davislane has been amazing at answering questions also, so thanks mate for your help.
Hi, I noticed the OP now says "all BRIDGE decks will come in a single tuck box". Do the poker decks not come in a tuck box? Thanks.

im sure circle would get swept if the carpet pattern lovers joined forces and settled on virgolone or florence the circles would be a memory.
To me any carpet pattern back is better than any plain pattern back and it's not even close. It should probably be narrowed down to 1 carpet pattern back and 1 plain pattern back and then have a vote from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom