Interest Dal Negro playing cards (2 Viewers)

Hi All
i have put together some colour comparisons. Hopefully this gives everyone a better idea of what the combos will look like.
This is from a recommendation from @davislane

colour compare.png

Hi All
i have put together some colour comparisons. Hopefully this gives everyone a better idea of what the combos will look like.
This is from a recommendation from @davislane

View attachment 780134
Cheers for doing this. I also said to mock up the combos people have voted for, not all combos. Bloody Melbournians never listen!

Colour combos currently voted for are.

..........Cyan/Green................Cyan/Magenta................Cyan/Yellow................Magenta/Green............Magenta/Orange...........Orange/Violet......
1632012608633.png
1632012632903.png
1632012653366.png
1632012703152.png
1632012745111.png
1632012765612.png

Last edited:
Cyan magenta works...
cyan green too

Last edited:
Cheers for doing this. I also said to use combos people have voted for, not all combos. Bloody Melbournians never listen!
you just worry your exploding covid cases.. and fucking it for the rest of us hahaha

Do we have option on tan boxes vs Plaine white?

Sorry to open this particular can of worms...

There is a five dollar per deck fee for use of my services.
Honestly, you'd probably still sell to newer members that missed out, established members that miss this thread, and others that want MOAR because of FOMO.

Honestly, you'd probably still sell to newer members that missed out, established members that miss this thread, and others that want MOAR because of FOMO.
Yes, but where are the margins for a vendor? Gotta have a reason funding the backend for the work. Unless I buy the cards, it's gonna be a hard ask to have a vendor sell cards from a separate buy unless they get a deal

Yes, but where are the margins for a vendor? Gotta have a reason funding the backend for the work. Unless I buy the cards, it's gonna be a hard ask to have a vendor sell cards from a separate buy unless they get a deal
Exactly, which is why I actually think your valuation of $5/deck for your backend costs is just about right, even if you suggested it in jest.

The base cost per deck is just a hair over $4/deck if the buy happens. Add at most $2/deck for shipping costs. so lets say $6.25 per deck shipped to a regional distributor. My order of 12 decks, for example, will cost 12 x 6.25 = $75 plus $15 shipping in a MFRB= $90, or just about $15 per two deck set up shipped to my door, give or take a few bucks to compensate the re-shipper for their supplies and time.

You could sell a set up as a vendor here for $20 plus shipping and still do well, and is in line with other vendors and market prices outside of PCF.

Exactly, which is why I actually think your valuation of $5/deck for your backend costs is just about right, even if you suggested it in jest.

The base cost per deck is just a hair over $4/deck if the buy happens. Add at most $2/deck for shipping costs. so lets say $6.25 per deck shipped to a regional distributor. My order of 12 decks, for example, will cost 12 x 6.25 = $75 plus $15 shipping in a MFRB= $90, or just about $15 per two deck set up shipped to my door, give or take a few bucks to compensate the re-shipper for their supplies and time.

You could sell a set up as a vendor here for $20 plus shipping and still do well, and is in line with other vendors and market prices outside of PCF.
EVERYTHING I DO IS IN JEST! HOW DAREEE YOU

go browns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom