Interest Dal Negro playing cards (1 Viewer)

Looks like those of us that would rather have something other than the circle back need to unite. There are 206 of us compared to the 143 wanting circle back. although the back would not be a deal breaker for me, but orange or yellow backs would be.
At this point, I don't think we are even going to get this off the ground unless we can get a smaller order minimum.

Sorry for this random thought

Every time I see “circle back playing cards” I think of these

https://bicyclecards.com/product/tally-ho-circle-back-playing-cards/

But I think the goat of card design is the fan back tally-ho’s

CBE9AD38-C3DA-4D23-A075-752195C1AC8F.jpeg

Did they ever give you an answer on a 500 deck MOQ with 250 of each color? Even if it were a little more money, this quantity seams feasable to reach. 1000 Is looking a little out of our grasp.
Yeah mate. No luck! We need that 1000 MOQ

Hi All
so its pretty obvious the GB custom sets isn't going to happen.

I have reached out to see what stock designs are available in bridge size/jumbo. this way, we will be able to order as many/few as we want.
our options will be limited, but for the price, I'm sure we will still gather enough interest to make it worthwhile.

I will be pushing to have a shipment to Australia, USA, Canada and Europe.
I believe this will be the most economical solution.

Happy new year everyone!!

Hi All

I have reached out to see what stock designs are available in bridge size/jumbo. this way, we will be able to order as many/few as we want.
our options will be limited, but for the price, I'm sure we will still gather enough interest to make it worthwhile.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this! Definitely interested in bridge jumbo depending on what's available.

Hi All

Happy new year buddy
Still interested on Bridge Jumbo size
Cheers

Great initiative! I recently joined PCF and have been reading up on many threads about playing cards and their characteristics. I've decided to purchase a bunch of decks to try, but haven't included Dal Negro, yet. I'm interested to see what their reply will be for the options available, in comparison to their stock in their online shop (https://shop.dalnegro.com/categoria-prodotto/poker-ramino-bridge/).

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom