Interest Dal Negro playing cards (2 Viewers)

I have updated my back choice, although it doesn't look like the dragons have a chance.

Can the following people update the preferences please.

@fishsaybloop & @neobit - back preference
@Venturalvn & @FoldKing72 - colour preferences.

Currently, we have interest for ~360 bridge size decks. A little* short of the 1000 MOQ we need to make this happen. If you can stretch your order a little or can think of someone else to tag or anything else to get us all closer to the finish line it will be appreciated.

I think the next logical step would be to "finalise" the back of preference and then get that back mocked up with the favourite colour combos to finalise the colour choice then push to get this to completion. If anyone has any other suggestions please comment.

Hi All
i have put together some colour comparisons. Hopefully this gives everyone a better idea of what the combos will look like.
This is from a recommendation from @davislane

View attachment 780134

Cheers for doing this. I also said to mock up the combos people have voted for, not all combos. Bloody Melbournians never listen!

Colour combos currently voted for are.

..........Cyan/Green................Cyan/Magenta................Cyan/Yellow................Magenta/Green............Magenta/Orange...........Orange/Violet......
View attachment 780163..View attachment 780164..View attachment 780165..View attachment 780166..View attachment 780167..View attachment 780168
@xdan put these combos in the OP?

Currently, we have interest for ~360 bridge size decks. A little* short of the 1000 MOQ we need to make this happen. If you can stretch your order a little or can think of someone else to tag or anything else to get us all closer to the finish line it will be appreciated.

I think the next logical step would be to "finalise" the back of preference and then get that back mocked up with the favourite colour combos to finalise the colour choice then push to get this to completion. If anyone has any other suggestions please comment.
I'd potentially be in for more, but it depends on the back/colors. Maybe once we finalize those there will be more interest?

I'd potentially be in for more, but it depends on the back/colors. Maybe once we finalize those there will be more interest?
i think more people are in the same boat. I keep changing my mind. I would love purple and orange virgolone but also would be fine with cyan and yellow circles.

Honestly, I think once we finalize, we are more likely to lose interest than gain.

I am probably good with most of the possibilities discussed, but I don't think I can up the order enough to make a difference.

Last edited:

Updated. Thanks @davislane

I put ten setups as my initial order, but I would likely only keep a few for myself and sell the rest locally. Did that to help reach the minimum, not to make bank on the cards LOL. Looking like we need more people to do the same, or get a poker supplier on board.

I haven’t played with Dal Negro cards before, so I ordered a couple decks of the Poker Sized Blackjack decks. They arrived today. I’m impressed. Nice finish, just the right amount of stiffness for my liking, and not too slick. Very nice cards!

updated

I was in for 5 setups (10 decks). The spreadsheet seems to have changed and is now mistakenly showing a total of only 8….

Thanks for the heads up. Updated color also added 2 more decks if that helps.

Hi all
Still a fair while away from the MOQ

I emailed asking if there was a possibility of 500 decks (250x2 colours)

Or alternatively, one colour of 500 decks?

Would one colour be an option? Or would people lose interest with the lack of option?

Hi all
Still a fair while away from the MOQ

Or alternatively, one colour of 500 decks?

Would one colour be an option? Or would people lose interest with the lack of option?

I wouldn't be as enthused about only one color. I always have two decks in play per table.

If we go the one color only route, I'm likely still getting a few decks but my order will shrink for sure.

On the other hand, my order of Poker/Jumbo might go up. :p

Last edited:
I wouldn't be as enthused about only one color. I always have two decks in play per table.

If we go the one color only route, I'm likely still getting a few decks but my order will shrink for sure.

On the other hand, my order of Poker/Jumbo might go up. :p
Same here.

I can add 10 Setups (20 decks) to the order. Looking for bridge with jumbo index. Somewhat agnostic about the backs and colors…would fall where necessary… although red and blue backs are preferable.

Looks like the single deck option is futile.

If we can get 1000 decks, happy days.

Hopefully some of the retailers realise this is a great opportunity.

Did they ever give you an answer on a 500 deck MOQ with 250 of each color? Even if it were a little more money, this quantity seams feasable to reach. 1000 Is looking a little out of our grasp.

Looks like those of us that would rather have something other than the circle back need to unite. There are 206 of us compared to the 143 wanting circle back. although the back would not be a deal breaker for me, but orange or yellow backs would be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom