Interest Dal Negro playing cards (1 Viewer)

I added my order to the mix. The summary page is nice, but it is clearly not live and connected to the "Bridge Size" worksheet. I can fix that if you guys want me to. If not, or if someone else wants/knows how to do that then that is 100% fine by me

1000 decks (2x colours at 500 each) = 3.4 euro each plus shipping and handling.

So now I am a bit confused. If we get to a 1000 decks this is the price? What do the prices on the "standard index" sheet in the workbook represent?

Last edited:
Just an fyi,

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone had changed my choices without my knowledge. I reverted to what I had there before but please be careful to edit only your own choices. I would suggest everyone to check their picks from time to time.

Last edited:
Just an fyi,

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone had changed my choices without my knowledge. I reverted to what I had there before but please be careful to edit only your own choices. I would urge everyone to check their picks from time to time.
If your choice changed to a fish it’s me

Also, the table with color summary on the Bridge Size tab has incorrect formulas (range is wrong) and it is tabulating the final count wrongly.

EDIT: Just fixed it.

Last edited:
@Han Trinh, @mnebesny @BearMetal . The EOI spreadsheet for Bridge Jumbo is serving as a de facto voting sheet as there is a MOQ of 1000 decks across 2 colours which means we will ultimately have to settle on only 2 colours and one back design. The more you order the more you have a say on what the final choices are. Can you please just your preferred back and 2 colours as you currently have multiple selections.
Im having trouble accessing the spreadsheet. Can you please put me down for 6 decks total in Virgolone with Cyan and Green.

Just an fyi,

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone had changed my choices without my knowledge. I reverted to what I had there before but please be careful to edit only your own choices. I would suggest everyone to check their picks from time to time.

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone had deleted my order on both the Poker and Bridge sheets. The entire row was gone. I re-entered them.

I added my order to the mix. The summary page is nice, but it is clearly not live and connected to the "Bridge Size" worksheet. I can fix that if you guys want me to. If not, or if someone else wants/knows how to do that then that is 100% fine by me
I knocked up the summary page quickly so we could see which pattern and colours were in the lead. Its just a couple pivot tables and simple use of countif. I could probably do it better but i went for what was quickest at the time. Its live to a certain extent.

The poker sized cards and the standard index pages are straight forward to tabulate and not really important right now.

It all can be improved but it works. If you want to create a new summary page or whatever else you have in mind go for it. Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!

Also, the table with color summary on the Bridge Size tab has incorrect formulas (range is wrong) and it is tabulating the final count wrongly.

EDIT: Just fixed it.

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone had deleted my order on both the Poker and Bridge sheets. The entire row was gone. I re-entered them.
@xdan are there permissions that can be set so people can only edit their own entries?

After reviewing the version history it looks like a "guest user" made some changes to the spreadsheet. Looks like someone restored an older version somehow. :wtf:.

Before
1631918327998.png

After
1631918353840.png

This is why we can't have nice things in life! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .
iu

Ill fix it all later. Its morning here and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet

Last edited:
I knocked up the summary page quickly so we could see which pattern and colours were in the lead. Its just a couple pivot tables and simple use of countif. I could probably do it better but i went for what was quickest at the time. Its live to a certain extent.

The poker sized cards and the standard index pages are straight forward to tabulate and not really important right now.

It all can be improved but it works. If you want to create a new summary page or whatever else you have in mind go for it. Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
your comment makes sense now. after reviewing it all looks like someone undid my work. looks like @fishsaybloop added the current summary table on the bridge sheet.

Hi everyone
Today, I am going to start culling some of the less chosen options.
If you have chosen one of these, I’ll tag you to choose something else.
This might see a shift in what our leading options are.

Also, the more decks you buy, the more your vote counts

The spreadsheet has been restored to its former glory! Please double-check your orders.

If you accidentally stuff something up please PM me. There is a revision history so its general a quick fix.
Nicely done on the restoration! :tup: That doesn't reflect my "few extra decks" that I'll go ahead and add on now.

Thanks!!!

I couldnt change it, you can pick for me as I really don't care.

but if it's fucking orange and purple, I am out. I wish I was kidding...but those colors are appalling. blue/red or black/yellow would be best.

I couldnt change it, you can pick for me as I really don't care.

but if it's fucking orange and purple, I am out. I wish I was kidding...but those colors are appalling. blue/red or black/yellow would be best.
I put you down for cyan and magenta. Also if one of the colours end up not to your liking you can always just choose a single colour. There is no obligation to order 2 colours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom