Interest Dal Negro playing cards (4 Viewers)

For me in a vacuum it'd be magenta > orange > violet to couple with cyan. Though cyan and orange would yield Dolphins colors, bleh.....

Magenta could indeed look good with Cyan. Based on the picture of Magenta on the NTP regular index set-up in one of the tabs, it looks to me pretty close to Red though. Did you see that picture? Apparently, Magenta on the left, Red on the right:

1631799958645.png
1631799972555.png

That Fournier set-up does look like a Fin's memorabilia, doesn't it? LOL! Not Cyan though.

Last edited:
Magenta could indeed look good with Cyan. Based on the picture of Magenta on the NTP regular index set-up in one of the tabs, it looks to me pretty close to Red though. Did you see that picture?

No I was just going based on the color blocks that were shown on the first tab. Do you mean the one labeled "Floreale"? I didn't see anything that designated those magenta, I would have definitely thought they're red.

To each his own is all I’m gonna say.
Absolutely, 100%. And I’m still a buyer, as long as we don’t end up with something silly like blue/cyan… :LOL: :laugh:

My main gripe with many group buys I’ve seen over the years is that they haven’t gone far enough. Doing a GB for stuff that’s readily available (or very similar to) falls into that category and to me would be a wasted opportunity.

No I was just going based on the color blocks that were shown on the first tab. Do you mean the one labeled "Floreale"? I didn't see anything that designated those magenta, I would have definitely thought they're red.

I updated my post with the pics on the spreadsheet for regular index.

Don't get me wrong, I still like that Magenta (if it is indeed magenta) but it is close to Red to my eyes, which is not a huge issue btw.

I updated my post with the pics on the spreadsheet for regular index.

Don't get me wrong, I still like that Magenta (if it is indeed magenta) but it is close to Red to my eyes, which is not a huge issue btw.
Yeah I can't tell, could go either way between the two colors lol

Picture2.png

My order isn't in yet, but I am not going to be too picky. I would actually prefer to vote with the majority to increase the odds of this happening. I would suggest editing the OP and posting the link to the spreadsheet right in there as it is a bit difficult to find right now. An explanation in the OP of what is happening and what needs to happen to get this to a "Go" status would be helpful as well.

Here is an active link to the spreadsheet, I believe:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhMH4QehCRxYgQoyTR1JH_3aEbUB?e=p0uhGg

The bicycle-style, carpet-style backs all look the same to me. Are there a large contingent of the kuznet/circle back crew that would jump on Mountain instead if it was available? Not trying to add more work for the GB, but the options here are just too much of "the same" that we can get elsewhere aside from yellow being an option.

If we can get the circle/kuznet supporters to unite, let's make something great happen!

1631816649280.png

The bicycle-style, carpet-style backs all look the same to me. Are there a large contingent of the kuznet/circle back crew that would jump on Mountain instead if it was available? Not trying to add more work for the GB, but the options here are just too much of "the same" that we can get elsewhere aside from yellow being an option.

If we can get the circle/kuznet supporters to unite, let's make something great happen!

View attachment 778669
Im sensing someone wants some cards to compliment their custom chips. ;) :cool . They would pair well.

I personally prefer "carpert" patterns. I rooting for Virgolone. I believe the plan is for @xdan to make a custom back but we need to reach some MOQs first before that can be entertained.

With all the variables on offer its very unlikely everyone will get what they want. The important part in this group buy is that the stock is quality and we hopefully get some unique colours that aren't easily obtained.

@xdan is trying to be accomodating to peoples needs and preferences but there are some constraints set from the manufacturer around MOQs. Ultimately certain options wont be viable and we will all have to make a compromise to get amazing cards at wholesale prices.

Last edited:
Im sensing someone wants some cards to compliment their custom chips. ;) :cool . The would pair well.

I personally prefer "carpert" patterns. I rooting for Virgolone. I believe the plan is for @xdan to make a custom back but we need to reach some MOQs first before that can be entertained.

With all the variables on offer its very unlikely everyone will get what they want. The important part in this group buy is that the stock is quality and we hopefully get some unique colours that aren't easily obtained.

@xdan is trying to be accomodating to peoples needs and preferences but there are some constraints set from the manufacturer around MOQs. Ultimately certain options wont be viable and we will all have to make a compromise to get amazing cards at wholesale prices.

I'm leaning more and more towards the Virgo as well.

MOQ to make the bridge order happens is 1,000 decks and 3,000 for the custom back design. Ouch! Really hoping we can at least get to the 1,000 mark.

I'm leaning more and more towards the Virgo as well.

MOQ to make the bridge order happens is 1,000 decks and 3,000 for the custom back design. Ouch! Really hoping we can at least get to the 1,000 mark.
1000 for custom back . 3000 for front and back.

"custom back" include stock pattern with stock colours or custom pattern with stock colours.

From what I understand bridge jumbo index is not a stocked item hence it ends up as a custom order which has the same MOQ as the custom back.

1000 for custom back . 3000 for front and back.

"custom back" include stock pattern with stock colours or custom pattern with stock colours.

From what I understand bridge jumbo index is not a stocked item hence it ends up as a custom order which has the same MOQ as the custom back.
Yeah I was rereading through this thread, and if bridge ROI Standard is fully in stock, does that mean that the fronts are always printed, and the MOQ for getting separate backs is significantly lower?

so we have 2 options. This all relates to the bridge jumbo cards. They need to run off a print for all bridge jumbo options.

Option 1.
we can use their in house designs and colour scheme. This means we can buy:
1000 decks - (500 x2 colours) - 3.4€ per deck
2000 decks - (1000 x2 colours) - 2.3€ per deck
3000 decks - (1000 x3 colours) - 1.9€ per deck

PVC stock is .315mm / smooth or ‘rough’ texture available

Option 2.
We can go fully customised. Anything we want.
3000 decks is the minimum. Only 2 colours. And same price of 1.9€ per deck.

shipping info:
They will despatch to multiple countries direct from Italy. I just have to stipulate the breakdown.
I am organising USA / Australia / Europe
Just need a delegate in each country to accept and reship.
logistics for 3000 decks will be divided accordingly

the 3000 decks/1.9€ seems the logical option. However this will drive up shipping costs. So this needs to be factored.

voting on a design:
Each deck you intend to purchase gives you 1 vote towards any group voting. This being colours and styles.

let me know if I have missed anything.

@davislane : It seems to me option 1 is using their backs only and option 2 (3,000 min) is custom back and such, per the above.

Am I understanding that wrongly?

Last edited:
@davislane : It seems to me option 1 is using their backs only and option 2 (3,000 min) is custom back and such, per the above.

Am I understanding that wrongly?
Im operating from the previous information supplied.
Got some more info on a custom run.
View attachment 776013

Also they don’t stock bridge jumbo.
we need to do the custom run with our choice of their stock designs (500 x2 colours)

anyone who wants poker size should be right.
For bridge size, we need 1000 decks.
a designs and back we all agree upon.
I am waiting for prices.
the back we agree on could ultimately be a custom one yet to be designed......
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/diamond-back-mockup.79148/#post-1619109

Probably best to introduce/discuss it after we have shortlisted colours and the stock back designs.

Like I alluded to previously to @xdan being accomodating, some serious analysis paralysis from too many options. lol. Give us the illusion of choice! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom