Interest Dal Negro playing cards (1 Viewer)

Thanks all.
please note, I have shortlisted the designs and options available.
sorry if it’s not to everyone’s liking.
im doing the best I can to organise and coordinate to make as many happy as I can.
I can’t get the goddamned spreadsheet to work, so if you want to post the options here, I’ll make sure my choices are actual available options

I can’t get the goddamned thing to work fit me. Maybe somebody can stick my info in there.
UpNdown. US Starback green x10 orange x10 normal
1631758871619.png

done.

star back do you me gyry-gory or florence.
1631758912857.png

Thanks for the help. I meant starback. Guess that's not available. Are any of the full bleed backs available?
Diamond starback royal www.net
I didn’t add any full bleed options
Only a couple of people enquired so I didn’t think they were popular enough.

I didn’t add any full bleed options
Only a couple of people enquired so I didn’t think they were popular enough.
That is unfortunate. I was hoping we’d get something unique and different in this buy.
But as long as we get unique colors, I’m still interested.
All the other backs look the same to me. @davislane can pick whatever back he wants for me, since he was kind enough to help

That is unfortunate. I was hoping we’d get something unique and different in this buy.
But as long as we get unique colors, I’m still interested.
All the other backs look the same to me. @davislane can pick whatever back he wants for me, since he was kind enough to help
1631759600236.png

those are the options. I picked virgolone for myself. like you I have no interest in red and blue backs. unique colours all the way.

let me know which back you want and Ill make the change

Man.... Poker/Jumbo get's no love - probably still going to order since I like the Dal Negros.

Man.... Poker/Jumbo get's no love - probably still going to order since I like the Dal Negros.
I dunno man, I've been buying a lot of cards lately. I'm a bridge jumbo guy, but to me, really, it's all about the stock - if the stock is right, I'll buy. And it seems like most of what I've been buying lately is poker jumbo, because that's what's available. So I'd say they get plenty of love. Or maybe they're available because nobody's buying them? Hmm. I dunno.

Hi everyone
Furthermore, we need to hit 1000 decks total for this to happen. This is only for the bridge size. Once we hit 1000 bridge, we can add on the poker size. They have small MOQs and they have stock ready to go.

also, please make sure each person only has one line per order. Narrow it down to your favourite and desired preference for colours and backs. This will help with the correct counts.
@Phantom @Nuhockey can you please adjust your preferences.

appreciate everyone’s help in contributing to the buy.

Hi everyone
Furthermore, we need to hit 1000 decks total for this to happen. This is only for the bridge size. Once we hit 1000 bridge, we can add on the poker size. They have small MOQs and they have stock ready to go.

also, please make sure each person only has one line per order. Narrow it down to your favourite and desired preference for colours and backs. This will help with the correct counts.
@Phantom @Nuhockey can you please adjust your preferences.

appreciate everyone’s help in contributing to the buy.
Sorry mate, was going for a selection of colours and backs (6 decks total). So, do I now delete my second two lines and just go for the two (2) decks in my first line?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom