Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (2 Viewers)

OK I really like these. group buy or not I am going to have to have these done in 43 mm even if it's just an order on my own

DYNSAMP.png

I must be one of the few people around here who hated that movie. LOL
You are not alone! This is actually an observed phenomenon lol, "The 'Napoleon Dynamite' Problem."

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/magazine/23Netflix-t.html

Bertoni says it’s partly because of “Napoleon Dynamite,” an indie comedy from 2004 that achieved cult status and went on to become extremely popular on Netflix. It is, Bertoni and others have discovered, maddeningly hard to determine how much people will like it. When Bertoni runs his algorithms on regular hits like “Lethal Weapon” or “Miss Congeniality” and tries to predict how any given Netflix user will rate them, he’s usually within eight-tenths of a star. But with films like “Napoleon Dynamite,” he’s off by an average of 1.2 stars.

The reason, Bertoni says, is that “Napoleon Dynamite” is very weird and very polarizing. It contains a lot of arch, ironic humor, including a famously kooky dance performed by the titular teenage character to help his hapless friend win a student-council election. It’s the type of quirky entertainment that tends to be either loved or despised. The movie has been rated more than two million times in the Netflix database, and the ratings are disproportionately one or five stars.

I was wondering when someone would mock these up ... would look great considering the colors we have seen thus far have been very bright.

I like those better than the NDs, but maybe that’s just me.

I will post when I get them. Cost will be at my cost but is dependent on final shipping and reshipping (which is by far the majority of the cost). Something like $10-12 shipped US.
Interested in multiple sets please!

I will post when I get them. Cost will be at my cost but is dependent on final shipping and reshipping (which is by far the majority of the cost). Something like $10-12 shipped US.
In for one here

Please put me down for one set. Thanks!

I would be interested in round 2. I’d have to get some designs together. Any idea on a deadline?

I might be late to this party but when is the next gb going to down? Are design requests still being taken?

I will just reiterate this again, as there are new people coming along for these ceramics daily it seems. The currently is NO group buy #2 organized. Sean has not committed to doing one at all, and has said if he is involved it will not be until the first one is completed (several months away) and even then it would be structured regionally. As far as I can tell only one person has stepped up in that regard in the last month. If anyone else wants to step up I would be happy to give them guidance to get #2 going.

I personally think it would be much more manageable to do smaller self run splinter regional groups of 10k chips where there is a good price break at that point. It is also just a massively more manageable, efficient, and speedy undertaking. As Sean has said at some point there is no additionally value and the shipping costs eat up any per chip savings beyond a certain point. I have already planned to do this myself. I don’t have any spots open but I would be happy to guide anyone that wants to go that route themselves.

FWIW Sean has already undertaken an absolutely epic undertaking of a 80,000 chip group buy (more than a half ton of chips). Imma let this guy rest for a while after this thing is done.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom