Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (2 Viewers)

In like Flynn.
18291AF0-D74B-4DB0-B402-3BD18B0DC721.jpeg

OK, first, how did I miss seeing this? Was it mentioned in the big #1 thread? I remember one post about a month ago, but that had a dead link in it. :confused

Has anything important been posted yet? Do I need to go back and read the first 4 pages?

OK, first, how did I miss seeing this? Was it mentioned in the big #1 thread? I remember one post about a month ago, but that had a dead link in it. :confused

Has anything important been posted yet? Do I need to go back and read the first 4 pages?
Nothing has been finalized yet, in terms of taking orders. But if you intend to buy ceramics again, I believe this thread is supposed to light a fire under your butt to get your design ready to go so that we don't have a big delay between taking orders and getting the chips.

I'm in! Also interested in Plaques this go around.
I had originally planned on getting plaques with my first order. Unfortunately we received some incorrect information at the beginning of the GB. After the order was placed we found out the MOQ is 50 pieces per design and the cost was about $3 each, all before shipping and fees. I didn't need 50 of any one design, so I cancelled and just added one more high denomination chip to my order.

If you really want matching plaques, I suggest looking at BR Pro Poker. They are about $4.50 - $5.00 each for the 85 x 53 ceramics and MOQ is 12 pieces. And no shipping from China. :D

https://brpropoker.com/collections/...ker-plaque-85mm-x-53mm?variant=31465276538969

I had originally planned on getting plaques with my first order. Unfortunately we received some incorrect information at the beginning of the GB. After the order was placed we found out the MOQ is 50 pieces per design and the cost was about $3 each, all before shipping and fees. I didn't need 50 of any one design, so I cancelled and just added one more high denomination chip to my order.

If you really want matching plaques, I suggest looking at BR Pro Poker. They are about $4.50 - $5.00 each for the 85 x 53 ceramics and MOQ is 12 pieces. And no shipping from China. :D

https://brpropoker.com/collections/...ker-plaque-85mm-x-53mm?variant=31465276538969
I was in the exact same boat with my 25k denom in the ongoing group buy. Who knows though, maybe they'll work with us on MOQ.

When I inquired about plaques, this was what I was told:

What are the prices for the different sizes of plaques?
68*42*3.6mm---UNIT PRICE usd1.4*100+shipping cost usd50

80*50*3.6mm---UNIT PRICE usd1.45*100+shipping cost usd55

85*35*3.6mm---UNIT PRICE usd1.65*100+shipping cost usd60

95*58*3.6MM---UNIT PRICE usd2*100+shipping cost usd80

Now, that was based on doing 100 plaques of the same design. The shipping was additional cost to the shipping of the chips. (To France)

How much time would you estimate before we need to have art completed for the second GB?

As of right now there is no GB2. This is only a conversation thread until someone steps up to run it. I suspect we are waiting to see the first batches from GB1 then some people will step up. I have said I am willing to run a small splinter GB of 10 or so orders. But I am waiting for my chips to land from GB1.

Additionally, we are looking into color sample sets being produced.

As of right now there is no GB2. This is only a conversation thread until someone steps up to run it. I suspect we are waiting to see the first batches from GB1 then some people will step up. I have said I am willing to run a small splinter GB of 10 or so orders. But I am waiting for my chips to land from GB1.

Additionally, we are looking into color sample sets being produced.
I have said before that I will help with receiving and shipping of a portion of an order too.

Well if you really want ceramic plaques you can go outside the group buy. The company in China I did my Customs through does plaques at no MOQ for 2.50/each
View attachment 554040
$2.50 before or after shipping? Assuming before so what was your order size and your all-in total cost? I'd definitely be interested. I'd like to ad some 100K plaques to my tournament set, and maybe replace my 50K chips with plaques as I had originally planned. Although I love the 50K design I ended up with, so maybe just 100K if the total cost after shipping is reasonable. Maybe do a few $100 ones for my cash set too!

Oh yeah, I was hoping for some suggestions for the name or theme of the set! Great stuff, I like the station a lot. Maybe artwork of a station with color matching details for the various chips?

$2.50 before or after shipping? Assuming before so what was your order size and your all-in total cost? I'd definitely be interested. I'd like to ad some 100K plaques to my tournament set, and maybe replace my 50K chips with plaques as I had originally planned. Although I love the 50K design I ended up with, so maybe just 100K if the total cost after shipping is reasonable. Maybe do a few $100 ones for my cash set too!
2.50/each before shipping. It's from China but shipping costs sill vary depending on how many/heavy the package is. If you want I'll gove you my contacts information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom