Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (2 Viewers)

I will start this group buy over thanksgiving and I will limit it 20,000. This will be my last by ship so cheaper group buy.

After this it will only be small group buy by air. So pricier.
I would also like to be included in this group buy! Looking to buy a set of 600-700 chips.

I would also like to be included in this group buy! Looking to buy a set of 600-700 chips.

That's a very good idea for a first set.
Do you already know if you will pick a tournament set or a cash set ? It'll be important to decide on your breakdown.
Also, you'll need to have an artwork ready or request to use an existing one to enter such a GB.

That's a very good idea for a first set.
Do you already know if you will pick a tournament set or a cash set ? It'll be important to decide on your breakdown.
Also, you'll need to have an artwork ready or request to use an existing one to enter such a GB.
TBH I am not too sure about the difference between Cash or Tourney but I am leaning towards Cash (It sounds more casual lol). I saw that Aria's group buys were extremely popular so I was hoping to use that artwork, do I have to reach out to the artist to get permission for that artwork?. If I can't get Aria's I saw other free artwork available, specifically the Aces artwork by Bosco looked great too!

@Nasatik , for the Aria's, you shall contact @TX_Golf_N_Poker . There is only a 2c premium per chip for the artist - if I'm not wrong.
In your other thread, I saw you planned to play with family, without money. I'd then advice you to pick a tournament set.

To cover a full table game, you don't need 600 chips, 400 can be enough.

Ex :

25 x 120
100 x 120
500 x 50
1000 x 80
5000 x 30

10,000 as starting stacks :
25 x 12
100 x 12
500 x 5
1000 x 6

You can use the extra 1000's to color-up the 25 and 100 (look for "color-up" if you are not use to this).
You can use 2 x 5000 for the rebuys if you want to offer a 2nd chance to the eliminated players.
You can use the extra 5000 to color-up the 500.

Don't hesitate to buy few extras (ex : 5 or 10 of each denom) to cover losses, breaks, ...

@Nasatik , for the Aria's, you shall contact @TX_Golf_N_Poker . There is only a 2c premium per chip for the artist - if I'm not wrong.
In your other thread, I saw you planned to play with family, without money. I'd then advice you to pick a tournament set.

Ex :

25 x 120
100 x 120
500 x 50
1000 x 80
5000 x 30

25 x 12
100 x 12
500 x 5
1000 x 6

You can use the extra 1000's to color-up the 25 and 100 (look for "color-up" if you are not use to this).
You can use 2 x 5000 for the rebuys if you want to offer a 2nd chance to the eliminated players.

Don't hesitate to buy few extras (ex : 5 or 10 of each denom) to cover losses, breaks, ...
I figured I may have been going a little overboard with that many chips but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get more later if I don't get them now. I got some reading to do . I was very concerned with how to "color-up" I saw that this was done but didn't know there was a name for it and at what specific point you should do it. I will do some research to further educate myself on this, thank you very much for the advice .

TBH I am not too sure about the difference between Cash or Tourney but I am leaning towards Cash (It sounds more casual lol). I saw that Aria's group buys were extremely popular so I was hoping to use that artwork, do I have to reach out to the artist to get permission for that artwork?. If I can't get Aria's I saw other free artwork available, specifically the Aces artwork by Bosco looked great too!

Ex :

25 x 120
100 x 120
500 x 50
1000 x 80
5000 x 30

25 x 12
100 x 12
500 x 5
1000 x 6

Aria's artwork has not been adapted to 43mm yet. Only 39mm. PM me if you want to use it.

Aria's artwork has not been adapted to 43mm yet. Only 39mm. PM me if you want to use it.
43mm is in the works now.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aria’s-43mm-gb.81641/

Also a couple of Aria's sets have been offered up for sale before they have arrived. First one may already be sold.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aria’s-tribute-cards-mold-group-buy-us-can.78274/post-1690311
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aria’s-tribute-cards-mold-group-buy-us-can.78274/post-1690493

Attachments

• WSOP_2007_Primary_All.png
    WSOP_2007_Primary_All.png
    507 KB · Views: 105

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom