Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (2 Viewers)

Yes I was asking if @TX_Golf_N_Poker who is running the Aria is going to hold off on the submission of the order as we are a few weeks away from the 43mm card mold being an option.
No. This GB will be 39mm only. 43mm chips require revising the artwork to fit the different dimensions of the chip.

Probably for legal reasons. Better safe than sorry. I’m only guessing.
This. As well as the person who initially contracted the first set of designs had his own personal reasons. Since there were already a bunch of these bought in Sean's GB #1, we just kept it the same for consistency.

Would there be $25+ cash offered (rather than all T25+)
$20 > $25

1629408307469.png

There is $20 and a $100 chip. Not sure if there is demand for higher denom cash chips. Probably would be nice if there was a $25 chip for people who prefer it. Im solidly in the $25 camp but for that Aria $20 I would definitely convert. Its straight fire!

anyone doing sample sets? will there be the option to choose a different hundo for the cash set like there is with tourney?
would be awesome to see a cali cash version and sub in the $20 as a Cali $5, $100 as a Cali $20, T500 as a Cali $25 and T5K as a Cali Hundo.

Bravo to @Johnny5 on the artwork.
The posted artwork is final for this GB.

I will encourage someone to step up and handle sample sets for the community. My order post should be going live in an hour or two.

Hmmm
It looks like these are the 39mm and don't appear to be evenly spaced to center either?
View attachment 778472

You're right - I wonder if it contributes to their fragility. I always order extra as I've had 3-4 of the couple thousand I've ordered break right at the edge. And that would be mightily tilting if I only order a rack and end up with 99 chips.

Maybe I'm over thinking things but when you look at other molds, they tend to have the indentation a little further in. A common complaint with RHC chips is that they don't and lead to an easy place for damage. But then again, that's clay and not ceramic.

You're right - I wonder if it contributes to their fragility. I always order extra as I've had 3-4 of the couple thousand I've ordered break right at the edge. And that would be mightily tilting if I only order a rack and end up with 99 chips.

Maybe I'm over thinking things but when you look at other molds, they tend to have the indentation a little further in. A common complaint with RHC chips is that they don't and lead to an easy place for damage. But then again, that's clay and not ceramic.
I also checked the last batch I got from Sean's initial group buy (Group 3-4 I think) and they also have the cards slightly raised from center.
None of mine have broken in play yet, but I also ordered 25 extra of each denom.

You have to tell your players to stop throwing chips at each other for bad beats. :cool

There is a high (100%) probability that I will be making a sizable order of chips that will include the 43mm chips in the next group buy. Like how could you resist?

Any Canadians interested in placing a chip order from Tina? I'd be in for about 2500-3000. Even if there were just a handful to reach the 10k chip mark.

Any Canadians interested in placing a chip order from Tina? I'd be in for about 2500-3000. Even if there were just a handful to reach the 10k chip mark.

Just FYI the 10,000 chip mark has to do with the freight shipping costs to the US, not the chip cost. The cheapest chip costs are reached at about 2500 chips IIRC and even then it’s just a difference of a couple pennies over lesser quantities. I can give you Tina’s info if you want to reach out but I am pretty sure some other Canadians have inquired and may have a good idea about the shipping costs.

Is it too late to get on this with custom artwork? I should have it in the next couple of days. I would be in for 1900 chips.

$25
450​
$100
450​
$500
350​
$1,000
350​
$5,000
150​
$25,000
150​

If I can get a designer lined up, I need to order about 1,800 for a limit set.

I will start this group buy over thanksgiving and I will limit it 20,000. This will be my last by ship so cheaper group buy.

After this it will only be small group buy by air. So pricier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom