Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (1 Viewer)

Screenshot_20210705-194401.png

I hate the I try to put "I'd" and I get "if"

So interests?

The shipping by weight on the 39mm is about .03 so assume another penny+ per chip so we are right at about .40 to be conservative landed in the US. Unless Sean has been working the long game this whole time with his DMs to Tina and can get us a sweetheart deal.

In for 800 minimum. Lock it in.

Now I'm really conflicted. I want to add on to my tournament set to host high roller games. Do I do 43mm cards mold, or plaques??? I'm cheap, so probably 43mm. I do like the green and the purple in the middle row. Maybe 250K in 43mm and 1 Million on a plaque!

If this was the case, I’d probably be in for these at about 1000 and out of the other interest group for 39mm.

I’ve been intrigued by plaques for a while, but have been deterred by A) I feel silly with a low denomination plaque (largest denomination I would need would be $100), so I would only use them with tournaments…but I can just rebase to 200 starting stacks for tourneys and B) all the examples I’ve seen of customisable plaques seem to indicate they scratch super easily

I have to receive Batch5 before I begin my most epic undertaking GROUP BUY 2 THE QUICKENING!
It will include 43mm Cards mold.
Yes I was asking if @TX_Golf_N_Poker who is running the Aria is going to hold off on the submission of the order as we are a few weeks away from the 43mm card mold being an option.

I'm leaving that one to you. Not going to step on the King's toes. It's all yours!
I was hoping that 43mm cards mold would be an option for the Aria's group buy for a tourney set. Are there no plans to include this as an option (happy to wait until the group buy post if that helps)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom