Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (3 Viewers)

2.50/each before shipping. It's from China but shipping costs sill vary depending on how many/heavy the package is. If you want I'll gove you my contacts information.
Yes, shipping might be the kicker. My needs are fairly small, but if we could get some interest, it might be worthwhile to put together a parallel group buy. Although I know most here seem to prefer the more upscale marbled style of plaques, which are certainly nice, but quite pricey. Feel free to PM me the contact.

Will plain 43mm be possible? I remember it was mentioned on the first GB, I think. Is the mold completly plain or with a recess in the middle? Thx. Also, what this the software u guys are using to design with the edges included? Thx

Will plain 43mm be possible? I remember it was mentioned on the first GB, I think. Is the mold completly plain or with a recess in the middle? Thx. Also, what this the software u guys are using to design with the edges included? Thx

Completely plain. If you search for the Scrub Donkey chips group buy those were on the 43mm plain mold.

My Bounty chips are on the 43mm plain. These have a textured finish. There is also a smooth option.

Bounty Chips.jpg

You draw your edges as well? how do you make sure they 'align' with the edge spots on the face?

No I create the chip with colors and edgespots in the pomer is great website. it has an option to export as a svg vector file. I tae that chip then design the inlay on it.

All I know is I have a holy grail set of chips I’ve always wanted but they are very rare and very expensive. Word is that one of our talented designers may be doing a tribute set for the this round of the GB.

I can’t wait to see if it happens.

All I know is I have a holy grail set of chips I’ve always wanted but they are very rare and very expensive. Word is that one of our talented designers may be doing a tribute set for the this round of the GB.

Well now I want to know what the set is...

C'mon, spill the beans!

were waiting.jpg

He is probably talking about the moulin rouge that timinator was making.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom