Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (3 Viewers)

Like the last one, will this one also have the 43mm flats as an option? That’s what my friend was planning to get, I believe.

I will be in for sure. The question is just how much. I want to get my Casa Mangos in hand and then go from there. I can do a limited number of regional reshipping sets.

Also, I may do another set that I will open to the public and it may make sense to group those together more so than based by location.

So innnnnn
SoftSpottedDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Quarter pie tourney set, anyone? Knowing how well the New China Club quarter pies turned out, here's what I'm planning.

And, as with the New China Club design, happy for people to piggyback and just change the name.

V1

ZomboDroid 19092020222820.jpg

V2

ZomboDroid 19092020222917.jpg

Would like to actually hold my first set before I order again but interested in piggybacking on some art. It may be easier to just have a few designs to choose from
I am not ordering anything from this group buy until I am done with the first one.

Unless someone here wants to take full control.

sheeeit.gif

I am not ordering anything from this group buy until I am done with the first one.

Unless someone here wants to take full control.

View attachment 536285

At what quantity of chips does the value really kick in? 10,000? I know the price drops at certain quantities of chips and I know at some level everything needs to be shipped separately anyway so shipping can increase.

I personally still think it makes sense for people just to run "small" splinter group buys of like 10,000 chips. I don't mind running one of those from start to finish (after I get my Casa Mangos in hand and have a better sense of what we have here). Running another 70k chip group buy will probably go smoother this time because people know the details and ins and outs but that is still a massive undertaking.

At what quantity of chips does the value really kick in? 10,000? I know the price drops at certain quantities of chips and I know at some level everything needs to be shipped separately anyway so shipping can increase.

I personally still think it makes sense for people just to run "small" splinter group buys of like 10,000 chips. I don't mind running one of those from start to finish (after I get my Casa Mangos in hand and have a better sense of what we have here). Running another 70k chip group buy will probably go smoother this time because people know the details and ins and outs but that is still a massive undertaking.
Cost at 10,000 is 26¢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom