Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (18 Viewers)

@SeanGecko - when you have a moment perhaps you can share a spreadsheet of order numbers (with breakdowns) and whether art is finalized.

Thanks again for running this! Ready to send you $$$ whenever you say the word!

There is usually a vertical line where the ends of edge artwork connect. Best to not have that line split a spot in half (vs at the edge of a spot or in the base color).

Like this?

Rolling Edge.png

So many nice tourney sets that folks have graciously offered for piggybacking!

I never host tourneys and I'm so tempted to order a tourney set. That's crazy right?

@SeanGecko - when you have a moment perhaps you can share a spreadsheet of order numbers (with breakdowns) and whether art is finalized.

Thanks again for running this! Ready to send you $$$ whenever you say the word!

I'd have to ask @Marhault to make the spreadsheet viewable. I fear I would some how mess it up. I would like to wait to get a few more members reconfirmed before making it public and to get the updated pricing/shipping.

Busy knocking out people's art - might not be in either unless I can throw it together quick enough. Deadline midnight? lol

Not at all. I never host cash games, but am piggybacking on a set so that I can one day. At this price, now is the time to do it!
Exactly! I rarely host tourneys so can’t justify thousands into a thc tourney set. These can’t be beat for the price imo so perfect time to grab a tourney set for me

A very BIG thanks to @JeepologyOffroad for helping me with the design & artwork. Very patient and an amazing person to work with.

As well I want thank & give a shoutout to @Jeevansluck for giving me advice & direction for this set, couldn’t have done it without him.

Now it’s just time to put in that order :)

8B0nibR.png

Last edited:
A very BIG thanks to @JeepologyOffroad for helping me with the design & artwork. Very patient and an amazing person to work with.

As well I want thank & give a shoutout to @Jeevansluck for giving me advice & direction for this set, couldn’t have done it without him.

8B0nibR.png
I LOVE IT

Just double check the edge art for the 25 I believe it may be improperly spaced. Slick set though I love the 1 especially

Like the look! Lot of yellow but if you really wanna get in the GB I'd suggest mocking it up ASAP on AI or Inkscape. I see you're a pretty fresh account, so a) welcome! but b) the CPC design tool is the wrong design tool--Vectors, baby, vectors! This is the design tool you really want. If you're proficient in one of the vector editing programs, you can basically do it yourself using Bosco's files, too.

Dunno if any of the designers can do super quick turnaround, but if they'd like to call themselves out/anyone knows of such a designer, let @Swarlos know!

Thanks for the feedback, I took a shot at it and think I have come up with something similar. How do you add the inlay to the chip? Is that done through the inkspace download or do I send two separate files?

Exactly! I rarely host tourneys so can’t justify thousands into a thc tourney set. These can’t be beat for the price imo so perfect time to grab a tourney set for me
YUP! My set will be big enough to host 3-4 table tournaments. Something I may never do. But then again...

Thanks for the feedback, I took a shot at it and think I have come up with something similar. How do you add the inlay to the chip? Is that done through the inkspace download or do I send two separate files?
Inkscape. You add the inlay directly to the chip on Inkscape

@J93, shouldn't you have "Buffalo, NY" on those chips now?
lmao the concept came from the Jays Logo, but it’s based around the first letter of my first name (not the blue jays), but that background just fits in perfectly

8B0nibR.png

Love the sports themed sets. I have an idea I'm kicking around for a set that honors the greatest players in golf history. Saving it for the the next custom group buy.

Reactions: J93
There is usually a vertical line where the ends of edge artwork connect. Best to not have that line split a spot in half (vs at the edge of a spot or in the base color).

Is there a specification from the printer for the edge artwork? Some people are doing a strict 12 o'clock to 12 o'clock either clockwise or counterclockwise (that's what I did) but it does cut through spots. Some people are starting at an arbitrary point.

Is there a specification from the printer for the edge artwork? Some people are doing a strict 12 o'clock to 12 o'clock either clockwise or counterclockwise (that's what I did) but it does cut through spots. Some people are starting at an arbitrary point.
I'm not a designer -- I generally leave the details to the pros with experience designing for ceramic manufacturers.

Many of you know me as a sample collector, and a somewhat vicious one at that, but there's also quite a few people in this awesome GB that I haven't interacted with before.

I've privately reached out to one or two folks asking if I might purchase a sample of their design, but I'd like to say here that if you're willing to sell a sample, please keep me in mind!

Some of these have just been amazeballs, and much like I did when we had a large influx of CC 8vs, I'd love to get a ton of these all together for a Cards Mold customs display.

Totally understand for those that don't like to share or sell custom samples, but if you don't mind, let's get those beauties displayed!

Thanks,
Jeff (Barrie)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom