Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (18 Viewers)

I am not messing with the samples. Over 50,000 chips. Samples are going to need to be sent out after I ship it out to the OG buyer.

Edit: I think I would fail at it is why.
ABSOLUTELY!!! Sorry if I didn't make that crystal clear. I'm only talking about creating a list so that any buyer who wants to can insure they have ordered enough extras to meet a possible demand for samples. Also, I hope it's clear that no buyer should feel obligated to order or provide samples to other members if they don't want to deal with it. ALL SAMPLES are to be mailed out by the end buyer after they receive their chips from Sean. The owner of the chips will determine the price they will charge for samples plus shipping costs, collect that amount and handle the mail outs. @SeanGecko will have NO responsibilities regarding sample sets other than to place the orders for the quantities of chips as requested by the end buyer.

There!

ABSOLUTELY!!! Sorry if I didn't make that crystal clear. I'm only talking about creating a list so that any buyer who wants to can insure they have ordered enough extras to meet a possible demand for samples. Also, I hope it's clear that no buyer should feel obligated to order or provide samples to other members if they don't want to deal with it. ALL SAMPLES are to be mailed out by the end buyer after they receive their chips from Sean. The owner of the chips will determine the price they will charge for samples plus shipping costs, collect that amount and handle the mail outs. @SeanGecko will have NO responsibilities regarding sample sets other than to place the orders for the quantities of chips as requested by the end buyer.

There!
I was saying this to make it easier and insure the quality of the chips. Easier for them to run all THE NUTS chips at once rather than do another 50 for a different order down the line. Also not create slow downs. Does that make sense or is my brain raddled.

If there is enough interest in me creating a separate thread to coordinate requests for sample sets, please LIKE this post. I'll set something up later tonight after I finish work. Then those who are willing to provide sample sets and those who want them can discuss in that thread and I will tabulate the interest there. Then we can stop discussing that subject here.

@SeanGecko , do you have the thickness and diameter of the dealer buttons ?

Is there a min. order quantity ?
It's my understanding that the Cards mold MOQ of 25 applies to Dealer Buttons just like it does for regular chips. Since most of us don't want 25 identical DBs, we have another thread for DBs that are being ordered through @BR Pro Poker in another thread overseen by @Himewad at the following link:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ompany-the-us-can-cards-mold-group-buy.59048/

In addition to having a lower MOQ, they are a proven vendor for high quality DBs and our DBs are being offered to other member collectors in order to help us meet that lower MOQ.

So if you have DB art, I suggest you go to that thread to join in the group buy.

8 or so left.........

This reminds me of first grade in Mrs. Weber's class. Most of the kids had finished their letters to Santa, but there were a few stragglers holding the rest of us back. "If Johnny and Susie don't finish their letters, I won't be able to send anyone's Christmas list to the North Pole", Mrs. Weber would threaten.

Come on guys, get your Christmas lists poker chip orders to Mrs. Weber @SeanGecko so he can send them to Santa Tina in China and we can all have a Merry Christmas!!!

Not trying to dump on your design; however, I'd be concerned though about too much blue/grey in the set.

Inlay art is VERY cool though. :D

@PlaidDragon thanks for the inlay compliment. Actually, this is an Air Force homage set so the blue / grey is intentional. Most of my tournaments are with AF folks, or ex-AF folks. Given our standard T10K/T15K setups, the original setups will max out at the 1K chip, and the 500 won't be on the table at the same time as the 25K. Appreciate the feedback, though!

Final tweaks for my design :

full

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom