Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (10 Viewers)

Just found this. Is it too late to get in for 600. I have chip colors picked and just need help with the inlay artwork. Not so good with the computer... Thank for any help.

The black on the T100 is fixed :

ACF_Paulson_PolyClay_All.png

I would advise against splitting spots on your rolling edge artwork.

Are you referring to the ‘ends’ on the rolling edge art? Seeing it on others’ work I figured it was the norm. Where do you see an issue occurring?

Are you referring to the ‘ends’ on the rolling edge art? Seeing it on others’ work I figured it was the norm. Where do you see an issue occurring?
There is usually a vertical line where the ends of edge artwork connect. Best to not have that line split a spot in half (vs at the edge of a spot or in the base color).

There is usually a vertical line where the ends of edge artwork connect. Best to not have that line split a spot in half (vs at the edge of a spot or in the base color).

Gotcha! Appreciate you looking out.

Here is my set. Feedback is definitely welcome and appreciated.

http://pokerchipdesigntool.com/?imp_sets=i70FTmbD
Like the look! Lot of yellow but if you really wanna get in the GB I'd suggest mocking it up ASAP on AI or Inkscape. I see you're a pretty fresh account, so a) welcome! but b) the CPC design tool is the wrong design tool--Vectors, baby, vectors! This is the design tool you really want. If you're proficient in one of the vector editing programs, you can basically do it yourself using Bosco's files, too.

Dunno if any of the designers can do super quick turnaround, but if they'd like to call themselves out/anyone knows of such a designer, let @Swarlos know!

What is the next step after confirmation of artwork from participants and their breakdown?
I have been sending it in to Tina as I have received it. Then I send in totals and we get the total of price chips and shipping and what ever fees. Then I go about getting payment from folks. (Which I assume will take a bit of time.)
Then I send payment to Tina which will put it in to production. Production will take some time I am sure especially since we need to adjust some art and make sure things print properly.

This is going to take a while.

0_nG_M3Wb_5Hzm6nEr.png

If you posted art/breakdown and said this is what you want for the order...... cool

I didn't see that. You would have to send me a message.

I have been receiving art in email or if you have a google drive link say from Tim.
Pumpkins.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom