Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD

TX_Golf_N_Poker

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I finally have some art to share. @timinater took my brewery/poker club design and knocked it outta the park!

v3-Texas Flood Poker Club_Lineup.jpg

There is a minor variation on the Texas image as we are still trying to determine what will look best when printed. The image on the 500 and the 5000 is probably the one we will go with. I know this is a SUPER busy image, and some will probably not like it for that reason. But this logo represents my dream of one day having my own micro brewery. Each image has special meaning to me.

Jake14mw

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I finally have some art to share. @timinater took my brewery/poker club design and knocked it outta the park!

View attachment 501118

There is a minor variation on the Texas image as we are still trying to determine what will look best when printed. The image on the 500 and the 5000 is probably the one we will go with. I know this is a SUPER busy image, and some will probably not like it for that reason. But this logo represents my dream of one day having my own micro brewery. Each image has special meaning to me.
Love the set. Great job!

Reaction score

View attachment 501118

Love it! Looks great! Tim did a great job!
Please mark me down for a sample set!

Jeevansluck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super special thanks to the designer, @JeepologyOffroad

He took me on with like 1 week left to design. He's amazing to work with. I had so much fun, and the desire to build a CPC custom set, is even stronger now.

**Additionally, I'd like to thank @J93 @horseshoez for their help and advice. As well, the user @raynmanas took some of his time and helped to shape and critique my ideas. Just unbelievable help I didn't expect. Thanks Ray. I appreciate it! Very much. I'll remember my helpers and designer when I send out samples!**
K3FNKqc.png

TheDuke

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He took me on with like 1 week left to design. He's amazing to work with. I had so much fun, and the desire to build a CPC custom set, is even stronger now.

**Additionally, I'd like to thank @J93 @horseshoez for their help and advice. As well, the user @raynmanas took some of his time and helped to shape and critique my ideas. Just unbelievable help I didn't expect. Thanks Ray. I appreciate it! Very much. I'll remember my helpers and designer when I send out samples!**
View attachment 501165
Wow! Very nice design! Love the colors and great progression.

jr8719

Straight
Reaction score

View attachment 501165
These turned out great, Nav!

K ALL IN 9

Straight
Reaction score

View attachment 501165
That design slaps. Any chance of letting someone piggyback on your order? Asking for a friend

Jeevansluck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That design slaps. Any chance of letting someone piggyback on your order? Asking for a friend
I got no problem with that, personally. I don't know much about this design stuff, and rights to art and stuff.

@JeepologyOffroad is the designer. I don't know if it's his permission that's required. I'm totally cool with it if it's up to me!

raynmanas

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 501165
the final design look awesome Nav! happy to have played sounding board for you, i love seeing a project come together. can't wait to see the pr0n!

JeepologyOffroad

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got no problem with that, personally. I don't know much about this design stuff, and rights to art and stuff.

@JeepologyOffroad is the designer. I don't know if it's his permission that's required. I'm totally cool with it if it's up to me!
You paid for it. You own it now Nav. All up to you :tup:

Top Bottom