Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (13 Viewers)

I'm concerned though regarding potential dirty stacks between the 100 and 500. Is this unfounded?
I think they'll be fine.

acf-ceramic-mockup_5-25k.jpg

full
img_0403-jpeg.218093

img_0405-jpeg.218094

full

So I finally have some art to share. @timinater took my brewery/poker club design and knocked it outta the park!

v3-Texas Flood Poker Club_Lineup.jpg

There is a minor variation on the Texas image as we are still trying to determine what will look best when printed. The image on the 500 and the 5000 is probably the one we will go with. I know this is a SUPER busy image, and some will probably not like it for that reason. But this logo represents my dream of one day having my own micro brewery. Each image has special meaning to me.

So I finally have some art to share. @timinater took my brewery/poker club design and knocked it outta the park!

View attachment 501118

There is a minor variation on the Texas image as we are still trying to determine what will look best when printed. The image on the 500 and the 5000 is probably the one we will go with. I know this is a SUPER busy image, and some will probably not like it for that reason. But this logo represents my dream of one day having my own micro brewery. Each image has special meaning to me.
Love the set. Great job!

View attachment 501118

Love it! Looks great! Tim did a great job!
Please mark me down for a sample set!

Super special thanks to the designer, @JeepologyOffroad

He took me on with like 1 week left to design. He's amazing to work with. I had so much fun, and the desire to build a CPC custom set, is even stronger now.

**Additionally, I'd like to thank @J93 @horseshoez for their help and advice. As well, the user @raynmanas took some of his time and helped to shape and critique my ideas. Just unbelievable help I didn't expect. Thanks Ray. I appreciate it! Very much. I'll remember my helpers and designer when I send out samples!**
K3FNKqc.png

He took me on with like 1 week left to design. He's amazing to work with. I had so much fun, and the desire to build a CPC custom set, is even stronger now.

**Additionally, I'd like to thank @J93 @horseshoez for their help and advice. As well, the user @raynmanas took some of his time and helped to shape and critique my ideas. Just unbelievable help I didn't expect. Thanks Ray. I appreciate it! Very much. I'll remember my helpers and designer when I send out samples!**
View attachment 501165

Wow! Very nice design! Love the colors and great progression.

View attachment 501165
These turned out great, Nav!

View attachment 501165

That design slaps. Any chance of letting someone piggyback on your order? Asking for a friend

That design slaps. Any chance of letting someone piggyback on your order? Asking for a friend
I got no problem with that, personally. I don't know much about this design stuff, and rights to art and stuff.

@JeepologyOffroad is the designer. I don't know if it's his permission that's required. I'm totally cool with it if it's up to me!

View attachment 501165

the final design look awesome Nav! happy to have played sounding board for you, i love seeing a project come together. can't wait to see the pr0n!

I got no problem with that, personally. I don't know much about this design stuff, and rights to art and stuff.

@JeepologyOffroad is the designer. I don't know if it's his permission that's required. I'm totally cool with it if it's up to me!
You paid for it. You own it now Nav. All up to you :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom