**VENDOR IS MIA** New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

BarrieJ3

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bosco24 has not responded, I have now sent a couple reminder messages on here and also Kickstarter. I maybe shot myself in the foot because I took a couple days to respond when he first said he'd send refunds. But he had last logged on a few days after I requested to be refunded, so I would assume he had read my message by then. I had a semi-custom set planned so not just a little sample or anything. I was super excited for this project when it first started and was never really mad about issues having come up, I wanted to be patient and had really hoped the project would have eventually came together. Bummed out now.
Really sorry for you. Hopefully some other people who may have had some recent traction can comment here, or at least others who haven’t got any traction at all to see if there’s a bigger trend and not just an oversight.

Ignore the DBags who pretend to be sorry for your crappy situation just to submit their personal manifesto.

Anybody have recent insight? We seem to have little feedback from PCFers, guessing either most people were made whole (not not everyone weirdly?) or most people said eff it and gave up (which sucks if this is past that point). I personally haven’t conversed since much earlier this year, not sure what good it’ll do but I’ll send again (I’ve been made whole so maybe more likely to get a response?).

DMack

Flush
Reaction score
Ignore the DBags who pretend to be sorry for your crappy situation just to submit their personal manifesto.
Are you effing serious? You are beyond pathetic. I hate what has happened to him because I’ve been in a similar situation. Oh, that’s right, you were the seller in my group’s fiasco!! I know that might be hard for you to wrap your pea brain around since you have done this on multiple occasions to good people, but I was the one in our group that volunteered to do what was necessary to try to track your sorry ass down after you made off with our money and chips. So, don’t come in to this riding your self righteous high horse to act like you’re some kind of saint. There are many here that you aren’t fooling.

Last edited:

BarrieJ3

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you effing serious? You are beyond pathetic. I hate what has happened to him because I’ve been in a similar situation. Oh, that’s right, you were the seller in my group’s fiasco!! I know that might be hard for you to wrap your pea brain around since you have done this on multiple occasions to good people, but I was the one in our group that volunteered to do what was necessary to try to track your sorry ass down after you made off with our money and chips. So, don’t come in to this riding your self righteous high horse to act like your some kind of saint. There’s many here that you aren’t fooling.
Please hold for a sec, I'm currently busy working to try and help work with fellow PCFers and find a resolution to an issue. I'll read and respond to your message later, but assuming it's one of your boiler plate angry responses, I just wish you best of luck man!

DMack

Flush
Reaction score
Please hold for a sec, I'm currently busy working to try and help work with fellow PCFers and find a resolution to an issue.
Oh, you fuck some more people over again? Trying to get it sorted out before law enforcement is contacted?

AnteAndy

Two Pair
Reaction score
Got ahold of him last night on LinkedIn. Asked them about updates, including the possibility of delays with the Coronavirus incident over in China.

1581781030700.png

1581781049668.png

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bosco24 has not responded, I have now sent a couple reminder messages on here and also Kickstarter. I maybe shot myself in the foot because I took a couple days to respond when he first said he'd send refunds. But he had last logged on a few days after I requested to be refunded, so I would assume he had read my message by then. I had a semi-custom set planned so not just a little sample or anything. I was super excited for this project when it first started and was never really mad about issues having come up, I wanted to be patient and had really hoped the project would have eventually came together. Bummed out now.
screen.JPG

Trying to get out your refund in particular right now -- I just issued a few thousand dollars in refunds out right before this, and now Amex is being stubborn... sorry!

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are only 3 actual set orders still pending, and those are people wanting their chips still. I have refunded all set orders that requested, and sample orders that requested.

The only thing left are those 3, and a handful of sample orders. The damn coronavirus couldn't have come at a worse time lol, but I am working to get those fulfilled in full. Really the majority of the $$$'s has been refunded, probably around $7-8k

ekricket

Full House
Reaction score
There are only 3 actual set orders still pending, and those are people wanting their chips still. I have refunded all set orders that requested, and sample orders that requested.

The only thing left are those 3, and a handful of sample orders. The damn coronavirus couldn't have come at a worse time lol, but I am working to get those fulfilled in full. Really the majority of the $$$'s has been refunded, probably around $7-8k
are you ending up with an excess of chips that ended up being ordered but refunded?

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are you ending up with an excess of chips that ended up being ordered but refunded?
I'll have an excess of the standard chip sets, yes. The custom/semi-custom ones which were the bulk of the actual dollar amounts were never fully processed.

blinkingstar

Sitting Out
Reaction score
@Bosco24
Hi, I wonder how my refund request is being processed. I bought a Semi-Custom Poker Chips on November 26, 2019. And I requested a refund through facebook messages and emails. But till now I was not informed how everything is going. Please, refund my order.

capture.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 72o

AnteAndy

Two Pair
Reaction score
I was gonna wait until I had the files to post, but I'll just do it now:

I reached out to Taylor several days ago. He said he's just going to refund all remaining orders left. He also was suppose to send me the vector files of the chip designs for the site to use. I reached out to @Tommy that I'd send him the files to place in Resources once I received them.

1586387581895.png

I never heard back from him that day or any other time with the files yet. I'll keep reaching out though. Would like to use them to tweak the colors and use them for a @SUN-FLY Poker Chips Polyclay order. Could even do the 43mm hybrid chips since the design should be vector.

Regularjohn

High Hand
Reaction score
I was gonna wait until I had the files to post, but I'll just do it now:

I reached out to Taylor several days ago. He said he's just going to refund all remaining orders left. He also was suppose to send me the vector files of the chip designs for the site to use. I reached out to @Tommy that I'd send him the files to place in Resources once I received them.

View attachment 436612

I never heard back from him that day or any other time with the files yet. I'll keep reaching out though. Would like to use them to tweak the colors and use them for a @SUN-FLY Poker Chips Polyclay order. Could even do the 43mm hybrid chips since the design should be vector.
Really like this idea... Still hoping for a Cali set

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Last message here!

I've refunded all orders except for 3, since 1 is in dispute and 2 don't have valid payment methods on file to receive refunds. So as soon as they update, I can finalize. I did a batch of refunds today, which may take a bit to post to your accounts. If after a week it doesn't post, and you don't have your funds, message me.

Here's a zip of two .ai's with the editable files.

Sorry for everything!

Attachments

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I have the files, but I cannot send them through PM here on the site, it doesn't support AI files, or any vector files for that matter. Plus all of the font are still Type and not vector, so I'm seeing if he can vectorize the font to flatten them wording and keep the original designs as they were.

Does anyone know a good site to use to share vector files with and share by using a URL or something?
Definitely don't want to flatten them, since then they wouldn't be able to be edited. I believe the fonts I used are free online. So if you download, should be able to edit.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bosco24
Hi, I wonder how my refund request is being processed. I bought a Semi-Custom Poker Chips on November 26, 2019. And I requested a refund through facebook messages and emails. But till now I was not informed how everything is going. Please, refund my order.

View attachment 413878
Hey man, you should have gotten this refund from Stripe. Please let me know if not, since I had $700 pulled out from my end =p

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try these out, they're flattened and outlined. The other ones should give more flexibility for those looking to edit and make their own

Attachments

Top Bottom