CPC Hot Stamped Chips with Stock Dies (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I need to see some examples of the stock denominations on custom chips.

I'm wanting to jump into the current Horsehead mold run. I'm trying to determine if I would like the stock dies with my custom bourbon stamp.

I have some fun TRK'ish denoms already created. I don't have the desire to drop 100 to 150 per die for my cash set.

Thanks,

B

David provided me with an example of all the stock dies. I'm not impressed. Now I have to decide if I want to pay for each die, or nix the project. Headed to a few meetings. This will be future Bill's problem lol

I’d recommend getting blanks from CPC and having one of the hot stamp pros here do it if possible. I’m happy with my stamps but the quality of work by folks who do it themselves seems a lot higher.
002548BC-D85A-4196-88D7-64771466F864.jpeg

I need to see some examples of the stock denominations on custom chips.

I'm wanting to jump into the current Horsehead mold run. I'm trying to determine if I would like the stock dies with my custom bourbon stamp.

I have some fun TRK'ish denoms already created. I don't have the desire to drop 100 to 150 per die for my cash set.

Thanks,

B
I love the Horseheads! Go for it!

Here is where I'm at right now. This is an expensive 14 player set that I want to build. I feel like I can say this without offending Pat. I consider us friends. I'm hesitant to have him stamp a 2'ish set. I have to decide soon though because I need my shit in yesterday lol.

Damn first world chipper problems.

HH16.png

Bill, I have some new dies with standard denoms ekricket just sent me I’ll stamp a few chips tonight.
Are you still stamping, just to confirm, please? I thought you were out of the game, haha!

I can hot stamp. Sending in some new stamps/dies today to have made so if you have something ready I can tack it on

I talked to spragg. As long as the company makes dies for industrial machines, and they were compatible with his machine, then that would work. I haven't investigated Owosso to see if they can do that.

I would rather have a member here stamp them. Have you seen how CPC hot stamps wear? I wanted to have a CPC stamped set too, but man those stamps just disappear it seems @Ben8257

I thought I heard someone say it was a cold stamped and that was why. Maybe I just misremembering. Anyone else hear that?

I talked to spragg. As long as the company makes dies for industrial machines, and they were compatible with his machine, then that would work. I haven't investigated Owosso to see if they can do that.
I had David send me the dies I had CPC make before I got my machine and they can be made by Owosso. Ill send pics tonight so you can see what they look like. You can have a set made for about $100-$120 ish

I might even have the dies they could use already, I'll take a look.

David provided me with an example of all the stock dies. I'm not impressed. Now I have to decide if I want to pay for each die, or nix the project. Headed to a few meetings. This will be future Bill's problem lol
The problem with custom dies for each denom is how few $100s you use in a game. Seems silly to spend $150 + $1 per chip for only a barrel.

Maybe you could crowdsource the idea with others looking for cash or tourney hotstamps... Make some killer looking denoms with 6 others looking for a new set and you can each pay for a die...

And of course, rent them out to future custom chip makers who don't like CPC's offerings.

The problem with custom dies is how few $100s you use in a game. Seems silly to spend $150 + $1 per chip for only a barrel.

Maybe you could crowdsource the idea with others looking for cash or tourney hotstamps... Make some killer looking denoms with 6 others looking for a new set and you can each pay for a die...

And of course, rent them out to future custom chip makers who don't like CPC's offerings.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-trkish-dies.78879/#post-1611533

I have no idea if CPC will use dies made privately or not, but the Aurora die was made through CPC and the $1 die was made by Owosso, they should work on their machine.
A6655FA0-E610-4FDB-A56C-BA0CE73CE0ED.jpeg

B9DAD333-D39C-46F4-A884-266EAFB41B46.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom